No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Says Marquez Was No Stronger Than Before

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its strange.

Both fighters are acting respectfully and professionally, making no excuses and giving praise to the other guy. Some fans on the other hand are acting like brats, making excuses and shouting PEDS at the top of their voice. Grow up guys - there was a fight, someone lost, get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by checko12 View Post
      I'm a filipino and a huge Manny Pacquiao fan but had a feeling he was going to lose this one. He got caught flush by a devastating punch that was all skill and no luck. As a fight fan first, I give so much credit to JMM, he has stayed classy, hungry, determined, and grateful. Manny has too many influences and way too many outside of the ring activities that makes me question whether or not he should continue to fight. Every 24/7 episode I watched (even from their 3rd meeting) had JMM training- in the most simple settings, hardly with an entourage, focused and hungry. Manny trained also but not with as much grit as he normally does, with the same distractions and the same BS. In any case, their fights are epic and both men are legendary fighters. I am also ashamed of the way some of my fellow filipinos are taking this defeat and just how delusional they are as boxing fans in general- full of excuses and hate. Some of Manny's fan's can say the most unbelievable s. hit . Juan Manuel deserved to win this fight like he won the other 3 fights. My hat goes off to Team Marquez and the Mexican people.
      I am not Filipino, but credit is given when a good post is written.....green k given.....

Comment

Everyone asking where Marquez' power has come from, I got a more appropriate question.... Where has Manny's power gone?

Ain't the same without the juice.

Comment

Pac wasn't the one wiping his nose ever 5 seconds during the post fight interview

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            Pac wasn't the one wiping his nose ever 5 seconds during the post fight interview
            marquez wasnt the one passed out for a minute after getting KTFO

Comment

Uhh let's see:

1. JMM takes a step back
              2. Pac feints, steps in with straight right with his hands down, meanwhile.....
              3. JMM counters with a overhand right
              4. Pac meets Mr. Sandman

Yeah, it was a lucky punch, GTFOH......

Comment

He was still asleep during the post fight interview you moron.

Comment

Comment

If truly as Pacquiao says, Marquez is no stronger than before, that goes to mean Pacquiao is no longer as strong as he once was.

Comment

Working...
                    X