Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Judah Furious at Angel Garcia: Watch Me Torture Danny!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MTN View Post
    I believe that by the way Angel acts at every press conference. The guy has never boxed before and just lives his life through his son because he couldn't accomplish anything significant himself. Angel is like 70 years old but acts like a 16 year old wannabe gangster which is sad.

Styles makes fights and I truly believe Zab will box Danny's ears off. Danny's 2 biggest fights were against a guy waaay passed his prime who should've retired 5 years ago and against a quick amateurish looking boxer with no chin. The sad part was Khan was beating Garcia every second of the fight up until Danny threw that hay maker and it landed it on Khan's neck/back of the head.

Danny is flat footed, his defence isn't anything special and he only has one punch. Zab is faster, better footwork, slicker and quicker hands with just as much KO power... If not, more. I got Judah by UD.
    Judah has no defense, is easily deterred, and gasses half way through a fight.

Zab is not slick, either.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
      Judah has no defense, is easily deterred, and gasses half way through a fight.

Zab is not slick, either.
      Zab's defence may not be at the level of a Mayweather or Broner but he at least has some solid defence. And Im not sure what your definition of slick is but Judah looks slick to me, his whole style and he has solid head movement. Garcia on the other hand is flat footed and doesn't move his head.

Garcia's only credible win really is against a glassed chin Khan who fights like an amateur. I dont buy the hype with the guy when you hit a someone on the back of the head/neck who was never known to have a chin nor good defence. Its funny how everyone says Zab loses every big fight he is in which is true... but everyone Zab lost to would and could beat Garcia.

And before people start bringing up the Khan argument... Khan an amateurish looking boxer was schooling Garcia up until he landed his hail mary punch. Zab by wide UD.

Comment

Danny is not a dumbass but his dad is !

However , Danny will KO Judahs AZZZZZZZZ LMAO !!!!!!

Comment

Another one suckered into fighting the way Garcia wants.

Comment

The Kid has a hell of a Resume.
            Amir Khan who knocked out Zab Judah
            Erik Morales 2 Times. Former Champion
            Kendall Holt - Former Champion
            Nate Campbell - Former Unified Champion
            Mike Arnaoutis - Former Champion

Comment

Originally posted by BoriBlaze1 View Post
              Its not about who he fought. Its about when he fought them. Outside of Khan... His resume is over hyped and trash!

Comment

This should be a good fight, Angel is a true idiot but he is pretty entertaining. I'd have to favor Garcia's aggression over Judah's mentality but Judah has him in speed and technical ability.

Comment

Forget it Judah, you are getting knocked out. Judah cant fire anymore,he's just an opponent now.My only prayer is for Judah's safety,that he wont leave the ring on a stretcher. Angel knows what he's doing.He's got Judah where he wants him,very emotional and charged to make Danny's job easy.

This fight wont go past 5 rounds and Judah's going to bed very early.

Comment

Originally posted by BoriBlaze1 View Post
                    Are you serious?

Now look at WHEN he fought those people. After Khan it's downhhill my friend.

Comment

Angel beats the. Opponents before they get in the ring emotionally and gets them to change there game plan and lose composure but everything he says is the truth zab will get knocked out just like the rest Danny is too good and zab never beat any top fighter

Comment

Working...
                      X