No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Nonito Donaire Trains For The Narvaez Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Nonito Donaire Trains For The Narvaez Defense

Nonito Donaire training hard in San Carlos, California. The Filipino champion will defend his WBO/WBC bantamweight titles for the last time on October 22nd at New York's Madison Square Garden, when he faces undefeated Omar Narvaez in an HBO televised main event. Donaire will move up to super bantamweight in early 2012. Photos by Sean McDonough.

[Click Here To Read More]

Easy defense for Nonito. Way too big and fast. This fight will last only as long as he wants it to.

Comment

WAR NONITO!!! dude is THAT BEAST!!! So fast and with such devastating "one shot 'n' drop" power. . . GROTESQUE POWER!!! Also a true professor of the game - watch how he "reads and reacts" accordingly. . . against montiel he was waiting for the shot to perfectly time and come over the top with the hook. . . ALSO, he has a BEAUTIFUL "lead uppercut + straight right" combo - pops that head up with the lead uppercut, and then COMES OVER THE TOP and BOOM! with the straight left. . .

Comment

Great Power, Great Speed, Good Defense, Great Footwork _ Equals to Champion for years to come... dude is a MONSTER in the RING!

Comment

If you don't know.. Now you know...
          Click on the link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj8r4DoCeSc

Comment

how the fuuck does that guy make 118 lbs?

especially at his age
            i mean seriously

he must enter camp at least 140 lbs

just a beast

hardest puncher ever at 118
            nobody comes close. nobody has been that big at 118 before, especially without a day and a half to weigh in

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              how the fuuck does that guy make 118 lbs?

especially at his age
              i mean seriously

he must enter camp at least 140 lbs

just a beast

hardest puncher ever at 118
              nobody comes close. nobody has been that big at 118 before, especially without a day and a half to weigh in

That's what I was thinking. . . Not only does he have a wide, full frame, but dude is tall and rangy! If you look at him in the ring against his opponents, especially that sidorenko cat, the size disparity is HUGE! Lol it literally looked like he was fighting a lil ass kid (in Sidorenko). . . But hey, if he can make the weight, why not take advantage?

i also think he has the hardest punch at 118 pounds in the history of boxing. . . no lie. . .
              Last edited by UglyPug; 10-09-2011, 11:41 AM.

Comment

donaire has the prototype build. . . not too muscular, not too chunky. . . tall, wide back, wide core, long arms, solid base, NO EXCESS muscle in the arms, chest, or shoulders. . . if you want excess muscle in boxing - it's gotta be in your base (legs) or core. . . i still stick by my theory that it's better to carry 2-3% more body-fat in the ring rather than muscle, because unlike muscle, which STEALS oxygen (energy), fat gives you an extra little stash of energy

note how a WIDE BACK DOES help your reach (it's just not all arm length like some people think). . . it helps you extend your jab out further. . . you can even test it - stick your arm straight out and then kinda turn and extend your back. . not much - maybe an inch or two - but in boxing that's all you need.

Comment

damn can we see sparring vids of this guy?

Comment

my 2nd fav fighter

Comment

Working...
                    X