No announcement yet.

who beat mallinaggi the worse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qari View Post
    Cotto broke his jaw,buuutt i think the khan lost was more embarrasing for malignaggi as he was talkin himself up and said he was gna beat khan up badly and send him back to fight stiffs from europe.
    You obviously didn’t see the Cotto/Paulie build up for the fight. Paulie was talking much more **** in the Cotto scrap then he did the Khan one even at the weigh –in he kept chiming at Cotto thus his @ss kicking was more humbling.

Comment

all wrong. its diaz. for him to get robbed in their first fight i tink it was his worse beatin'

Comment

Can't really argue with a jaw-break, so you'd have to say Cotto on that basis.

Khan's win was pretty devastating too, broke Paulie down round by round until it was senseless to continue.

I do think Hatton won his fight the earliest, he cracked Paulie with a right hand in Round 2 or 3 and it was a wrap from there, he hurt him badly and all Paulie could do was hang on for the rest of the fight.

Comment

Hatton and its not even close

Comment

Amir beat Paulie in his own game at his back yard.

It doesn't get any better than that.

Comment

Cotto made him look like Lenny Dykstra. Dykstra was a baseball player who played in the 80's and 90's. He use to have the right side of his mouth full of chewing tabacoo. That's how Paulie looked after Cotto broke his jaw. He went 12 with that broken jaw, much props for that.

Comment

When Paulie fought Hatton he was trying to do a new style that he wasn't really comfortable in. I think it was when McGirt was training him telling him to stay in the pocket. Didn't work out too well with him.

Anyway, I have to go with Cotto. I mean just look at Paulie's face at the end of the fight. Looked like he took a pretty bad beating.

Comment

Khan was the worst beating.

Paulie was rendered helpless and saved by the referee

Comment

They all whooped his ass but I voted for Khan in the poll.

Comment

I would say Cotto.

All 3 fights showed how much heart Malignaggi has.

Comment

Working...
                      X