Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Mom Prostitutes 10 Year Old Daughter for Crack

Mother Guilty Of Links To Daughter's Sex Assault

October 24, 2009|By Peter Dujardin, pdujardin@dailypress.com 247-4749
    HAMPTON — A mother who was accused of prostituting her 10-year-old daughter in return for crack cocaine pleaded guilty Friday to several charges of sexually assaulting the girl.

The mother, 38, of Newport News, pleaded guilty in Hampton Circuit Court to forcible sodomy, conspiracy to commit forcible sodomy, aggravated sexual battery and a prostitution charge, according to the prosecutor on the case, Deputy Commonwealth's Attorney Leslie A. Siman-Tov.

The Daily Press is not naming the mother because doing so could identify the girl. The paper's policy is not to identify sexual assault victims.

For five days in May 2007, the mother and Joe Arthur Slade, 59, holed themselves up in a Mercury Boulevard hotel room - fueled by heroin and crack cocaine provided by Slade.

The woman tearfully testified during Slade's September trial that one night toward the end of their binge, they went to pick up her 10-year-old daughter from a Newport News apartment, where she was in her sleeping clothes.

Slade had promised to take the girl to Busch Gardens the next day and buy her some new clothes.

But when they got back to the La Quinta Inn, Slade wanted oral sex from the girl, according to trial testimony. At Slade's urging, the mother then performed oral sex on Slade to teach the girl how to do it.
    After the mother "went into a bathroom to get high some more," she testified, she came out and saw her daughter giving Slade oral sex.

"I ran back into the bathroom. I couldn't believe what I was seeing," she said.

The mother will be sentenced Sept. 14 by Circuit Court Judge Bonnie L. Jones.

Slade was convicted at the September trial, with the jury recommending 30 years in prison. Slade and the mother also face similar charges in Newport News.

http://articles.dailypress.com/2009-...ssault-victims

How much for 10 minutes?

Comment

That is just wrong. CRACK IS WACK

Comment

**** or gtfo

Comment

video of the girl doing it or it never happened

Comment

Why did I touch myself when I read the title?

Comment

Originally posted by BILE View Post
              Why did I touch myself when I read the title?
              jack , you touch yourself reading cooking recipes.

not a big deal.

Comment

The Mayweathers are at it again!!!

Comment

****in **** shud be gang raped with a stool when she goes inside

Comment

That's terrible.

Comment

Working...
                    X