Why does boxingscene hate RICKY HATTON?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Vincent View Post
    No love for the hitman?
    well have some love for the mancunian brawler.........................*****s love him more after pac him though.............bunch of hypocrites....

Comment

Ricky Hatton is one of my top 10 faves of this decade. Idk how can anyone hate him.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
        I'm iffy on Vick.

Sorry homie, but I got a PB.
        I hear you, but we have to forgive ppl and move on.

He would be a great fit in Saint Louis, IMO

that way we don't have to waste a first round pick on a rookie qb, we could get a big time receiver, namely Dez Bryant

grab a rookie qb in the second round and let him mature.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
          I hear you, but we have to forgive ppl and move on.

He would be a great fit in Saint Louis, IMO

that way we don't have to waste a first round pick on a rookie qb, we could get a big time receiver, namely Dez Bryant

grab a rookie qb in the second round and let him mature.
          Oh yea, I know. He served his time and lost 140 million, but idk man, it still bothers me a bit. I actually didn't mind him getting back into the league though.

I wasn't too impressed by the QBs in college this year man, at least the ones I saw.

Comment

Oh yea, I know. He served his time and lost 140 million, but idk man, it still bothers me a bit. I actually didn't mind him getting back into the league though.

I wasn't too impressed by the QBs in college this year man, at least the ones I saw.
            exactly! so there is no need to waste a first round pick on one..I totally agree.

Comment

ricky had a lot of hype and potential...beat a lot of championship contender level fighters. i remember him beating tszyu and watching pac come up around that time but at 126..

i would have never thought back then, that fight would have taken place with that kind of result.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                exactly! so there is no need to waste a first round pick on one..I totally agree.
                You follow Mizzou?

Comment

Originally posted by coach webb View Post
                  manny >>>>>> boxingscene

true story.
                  word!

ricky hatton is a likeable guy, you know how it is on here with some people,the motto is if u aint p4p we aint on ur di**.

Comment

You follow Mizzou?
                    yessir..i know alot of ppl that played ball there.

I actually played against Mizzou when I was a red shirt freshman at Eastern Illinois University, same school as Cowboy QB Romo.

Comment

Because he talks in third person.

Comment

Working...
                      X