Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Broner another Jeff Lacy/Danny Jacobs hype job?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Broner another Jeff Lacy/Danny Jacobs hype job?

We've seen a lot of hyped up fighters in recent years who ultimately failed to live up to that hype... The US possibly offering the most hype jobs in Jeff Lacy, Danny Jacobs, Timothy Bradley, James Kirkland, Kelly Pavlik etc.. With Europe's offerings including Lucian Bute and Robert Helenius to name a few.

Is Broner another hype job or do you think he could be the real deal?
    Broner is a HYPE JOB
    28.09%
    Broner is the real deal
    37.08%
    Too early in his career to say how good is.
    34.83%

He'll be a good fighter a lot better then lacy for sure. As for Danny Jacobs that's one kid I really feel bad for, lost his gran a week before the Pirog fight and last I heard he was battling cancer. Really sad story hope he can return to the ring

Comment

I can't tell as of yet.

Everyone looks good in fights they're suppose to win. You can't really tell until they're in there with an elite opponent.

From the looks of it, he has very powerful punches and is extremely fast. He looks very good so far.

Comment

I believe he's the real deal. I wasn't really sold on him when i first seen him fight but since that time I've seen him fight until now he made BIG improvements in his boxing game. He's still only like 22 or 23. If he stays focused and in shape then the sky is the limit for him.

Comment

threads like this will be gold 5 years from now

Comment

Dude is going to lose and fade away. His socks are as ghey as his personality, he makes me sick to listen to him....his team is a burden who rides on his coat tails talking worthless nonsense like it's the gospel.....they compare him to Floyd like he is Floyd's son. He loses within his next 3 fights.

Comment

Too early to determine!

Comment

We'll find out soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Dude is going to lose and fade away. His socks are as ghey as his personality, he makes me sick to listen to him....his team is a burden who rides on his coat tails talking worthless nonsense like it's the gospel.....they compare him to Floyd like he is Floyd's son. He loses within his next 3 fights.
                  It won't be Escobedo, so your banking on the 2 fights after that. I don't think he gets beaten at 130, at 135 is were he will be challenged

Comment

I don't think so. The kid has real talent and skill.

Comment

Working...
                    X