No announcement yet.

May-Cotto or JMM-Pac which gripped you MOAR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May-Cotto or JMM-Pac which gripped you MOAR

Tough call for me. Whenever Floyd fights its always snazzy because of the 0 factor. Pac/JMM was nuts because Manny had never looked so bad. idk fellas whats the concensus?
    Mayweather vs Cotto
    76.92%
    Pacquiao vs Marquez
    23.08%

Easily the Marquez robbery. You don't train for the better half of 2 months. Give up 2 divisions in weight, fight the fight of your life, school the supposed pfp #1 guy, then get robbed for your trouble. Sh it just aint right man.

Comment

I wish there was a draw option. Both fights were great.

Comment

By gripped you mean exciting I assume? Easily Mayweather-Cotto. Pacquiao-Marquez didn't get exciting until late in the fight, and never really on the level Mayweather-Cotto did.

EDIT: Okay, I see gripping/exciting in the poll option.

Comment

i must say when i heard pacquiao vs marquez i was pretty p!ss£d off marquez had been dominated by floyd and then got knocked down by katsidis then he went on and scored a round 1 ko in his tune up for pacquiao which had to be a fix to promote the fight. then to my amazement pacquiao had a terrible night and id say marquez edged it in a close fight. marquez gained a fan that night.

as for mayweather cotto i wanted to see that fight since mayweather beat hatton. alot of people said cotto would get beat easily, but something inside me was telling me cotto would be a problem for floyd and i was curious to see how floyd would handle it. to my amazement floyd did what he said and stood toe to toe with cotto and took some decent shots it was a great fight.

its hard to pick which one was the most exciting as when it comes to pacquiao and mayweather people go on like their unbeatable but the thrill of seeing them so vulnerable and the thought of them possibly getting beaten as the fights went on was amazing.

Comment

I don't know I dont grip anything, it's the other way around.

Pac marquez was more competitive and the closer fight.

Comment

I go with Marquez because I honestly thought he was going to get ran through. He put on a masterful performance.

Comment

I'm biased, but cotto-may for numerous reasons.

-styles make rights, and PAC will ALWAYS have trouble with marquez. I knew this going into the fight, so marquez' performance wasn't much of a surprise.

-cotto gave money a run for his money, made him have to actually fight t win. Who the hell does that.

I have some biasd reasons too, but those are the least biased reasons.

Comment

Pac Marquez for sure, many had Pac walking through Marquez including myself.
                  I guess if you think about it, they're quite similar in that when you have an opponent who is motivated to win, anything can happen. That' the beauty of the sport.

It was nice seeing Pac looking horrible, I think it was good showing by Marquez, Pacs ego was getting too high and hopefully he's at his peak come June because Desert Storm is coming to town.

Comment

Sorry, yea I probably should have put a third tie option, both were that damn good.

Comment

Working...
                    X