No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Waiting For Mayweather's Answer To Challenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Waiting For Mayweather's Answer To Challenge

"Fighter of the Decade" Manny Pacquiao awaits the response of undefeated pound for pound king Floyd Mayweather Jr to the Filipino's challenge for the American to face him in the ring in a fight boxing fans have long wanted to see, with all income going to worldwide charities.

Pacquiao pulled off what many consider a masterstroke after Mayweather derided the eight division world champion on several occasions recently, claiming that Pacquiao was begging for a Mayweather fight because he had tax issues with both the US Internal Revenue Service and the Bureau of Internal Revenue in the Philippines.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This soap opera needs to end ..... three years and counting

Comment

"All the income going to charity" ..?

So who will pay:

Showtime - Need $200m Contract with Floyd to be lucrative

HBO - will they give they all "PPV" income to charity?

Expenses - from Staff to the towels?

Advertising - Tours, Television Ads, Venues

24/7 + All Access ??

TopRank and Goldenboy hardly likely to sponsor the cost.

Which leaves Manny and Floyd can they even afford it at a 50-50 split?

I dunno man, something about these statements Manny is making is arsenal for Elibe, We all know he snoops on BoxingScene.

Just like the Mayweather-Canelo catchweight justification. If Manny says he'll "Fight for nothing" they may offer him a low purse in 2015 and quote him.
      Last edited by [T][B][E]; 01-20-2014, 12:03 PM.

Comment

How come this writer didn`t report on the fact that Freddie Roach admitted that Ariza was giving Pac-juice suspicious drinks?

Anyways we all know Pac-juice will not donate all his money to charity,he claimed he never took peds but Roach admitted that Ariza gave him suspicious drinks,He said taking blood makes him weak, when Floyd asked him for random testing;even though Pacquiao has tattoos,took a aids test for the Hatton fight,and did random testing for the Rios fight(supposedly).

Comment

Mayweather has been ducking this fight for years. This fight should of happen yrs ago. This would be the most anticipated fight ever. There is no reason why Floyd shouldn't make this happen for boxing and for the fans. Boxing needs this fight and the fans deserve this fight. I hope Floyd accepts

Comment

I'm gonna make you an offer you have to refuse.

Comment

I don't get it, if Manny is donating to prove he doesn't need or want the money, why does Floyd have to donate his purse too? Floyd doesn't fight for free and Manny knows that so what kind of a stupid offer is this? He made this offer knowing Floyd would never agree to fight for free. If it's about proving he doesn't want the money he can agree to donate his purse but Floyd shouldn't have to donate his.

Comment

Here's my response. I can't complain about this stupidity coming from Ronnie n.who is a writer that wakes up and goes to sleep taking pictures next to pacquiao ball sack.the illiterate pacquiao knows that mayweather has already booked the MGM for May 3rd.that can't change. PAC wants to fight in ?

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
                  I'm gonna make you an offer you have to refuse.
                  That's been Mayweather's M.O for the past 4 years

Comment

[IMG]http://ist2-2.filesor.com/***********.com/2/2/4/3/22438/1/Q/j/1/1Qj1u/1388.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                    X