No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto Training With Roach For Rodriguez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto Training With Roach For Rodriguez

Former three-division world champion Miguel Cotto (37-4, 30KOs) of Puerto Rico (L) checks his cellphone while working out on a bike machine ahead of a one and only Los Angeles media workout session with Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach in Hollywood on September 18, 2013. Cotto is in the final weeks of training for his 12-round super welterweight fight with Top-10 contender and two-time world title challenger Delvin Rodriguez of the Dominican Republic on October 5 in Orlando, Florida. [Click Here To Read More]

I really like what I'm seeing and hearing for this camp. I think Cotto is going to show he still has something left. Wish I could see some of the sparring, I'd love to see him teach Ruslan a trick or two.

Comment

Roach doesnt require doing situps? Maybe Ariza should come back..

Comment

Cotto looks like he's developed a bit of a beer belly.

Comment

Cotto's for some reason not looking that great to my eye. Hopefully it's just visual, but he doesn't look in tip-top shape yet.
          Last edited by samouraï; 09-19-2013, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Cotto looks awful and he is two weeks away from fight night! He could easily make 147 if he just lost the beer gut!

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
              Cotto's for some reason not looking that great to my eye. Hopefully it's just visual, but he doesn't look in tip-top shape yet.

dont judge the book by its reader

Comment

Beer belly? I can see his abs, he looks about how he always has at 154, not shredded, but in good condition.

Comment

Steriod belly....

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                    Beer belly? I can see his abs, he looks about how he always has at 154, not shredded, but in good condition.
                    No, he looks far worse. This is how he usually looks at the beginning of an training camp but he will fight in 2 weeks!

Comment

Working...
                    X