Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
    Is it?

I thought that's what he offered.

Either way he's gonna want more than 50/50 and Roach isn't gonna want Pacquiao to fight @ 147.

Its from the press conference after the fight, where Roach said something like "We are nothing fight him for 65/35" And Arum said "but we'll take 65/35 for Pac" That were this number is coming from. I wouldnt be surprise if Mayweather has said this in the past, but not recently.

Comment

I mean seriously at the end of the day they should both man up for the fans sake and take 50/50. Like Floyd said (in so many words) even if he loses he ain't losing if he is making 50-60 odd million for the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
        Its from the press conference after the fight, where Roach said something like "We are nothing fight him for 65/35" And Arum said "but we'll take 65/35 for Pac" That were this number is coming from.
        I saw that..

they were joking, hence the laughter and smiles.

Comment

Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
          I mean seriously at the end of the day they should both man up for the fans sake and take 50/50. Like Floyd said (in so many words) even if he loses he ain't losing if he is making 50-60 odd million for the fight.
          40/40 20 to the winner.

Put their confidence in winning to the test.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
            I saw that..

they were joking, hence the laughter and smiles.
            Yeah I know, but Writers are running with it and putting it in articles.

Comment

Working...
            X