Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does my virus protection lately keep picking viruses up on this website? Read plz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does my virus protection lately keep picking viruses up on this website? Read plz

My kaspersky keeps picking up a .pdf file on this website... What the hell is that? And why does it keep saying its a virus?

Don't click the link but this website has been giving me this virus

Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 12-06-2008, 07:44 PM.

now kaspersky is completely blockikng boxingscene. I had to exit it to get on here... Wtf is going on?

Comment

exactly the same problem, that same site

Comment

Probably because you are gay.

Why don't you put up the video of you 'shadow boxing' in your room so we can all have a laugh.

Comment

I can't get my kaspersky to even update..guys on best buy told me to turn my lap top in for a few days so they get see what's wrong..but I haven't had the few days to spare

Comment

If any of you have Chrome, run boxing scene in there and see if it gives you a malware warning.

I am just wondering if one of the ads running this site is coded to run a malicious script so every time the ad runs the script runs which triggers the .pdf thing , so you won't see it on every page just a few of them.

Comment

BPP, or someone should check this out since it's not just me. I'm going to pm him this topic, and hopefully he can help out.

Comment

Firefox seems to pick off this script before it runs if you have the setting if you have 3 top security settings checked off.

You will get a message about a bad script (which is what that is) and it will stop running it immediately if you choose stop script and it won't kick over to the page.

not foolproof but makes for much easier BS enjoyment.

Comment

http://noscript.net/

Comment

Working...
                  X