Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Aboard the Selcuk Aydin 1st Class Express!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Robert will have no problems with him, he will counter and box him all night

He is also a very big guy
    A big guy use to fighting smaller guys. Now he's fighting a guy his own size.( Strength wise) and he's coming off a layoff and a surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      A big guy use to fighting smaller guys. Now he's fighting a guy his own size.( Strength wise) and he's coming off a layoff and a surgery.
      Yes but Adyin isnt exactly huge, he's actually shorter then Robert. He is built like a tank tho

I think roberts skill will offset that, tho i am worried about the lay off

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
        Selcuk Aydin 23 wins 17 KO with 0 Losses takes on Robert Guerrero this Saturday. Join the Party early and show your support for Aydin!

War Aydin! Let's get that KO!

I was already here

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Yes but Adyin isnt exactly huge, he's actually shorter then Robert. He is built like a tank tho

I think roberts skill will offset that, tho i am worried about the lay off
          Yeah. Physically built like Katsidis. But I doubt Robert can keep him at bay like he did MK for the first 9 rounds.

Aydin will be in his face the whole time.

Comment

Comment

how do you pronounce this guy's name?

sell suck
              sell cock
              sell cuckold

Comment

I don't know man, I just saw that

Show Time documentary about Robert and how his wife got cancer and how he won't leave her and how he support her and pray for her and how they fought and she is doing better now and all that emotional stuff.

I'm easily moved, do this Turk Guy have some sort of emotional sad story?

Comment

Originally posted by UnicornGirl View Post

Show Time documentary about Robert and how his wife got cancer and how he won't leave her and how he support her and pray for her and how they fought and she is doing better now and all that emotional stuff.

He will have on saturday!

Comment

Stay down son.

Comment

Originally posted by UnicornGirl View Post

How can you not root for him when he's holding a child?

Comment

Working...
                      X