Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: No Doubt, Hatton is Going To Get Smashed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: No Doubt, Hatton is Going To Get Smashed!

Kell Brook has revealed he sacrificed possible world title opportunities to make a domestic "mega-fight" with Matthew Hatton.

[Click Here To Read More]

I don't expect Hatton to win, nor do I expect it to be even close. The best Hatton can hope for is what he did against Canelo, and that's survive a full 12 rounds. He took some heavy shots to the head and body against a legit 154lber in Alvarez, so the chances of a welter KO'ing him don't look "that" good.

Comment

To talented to be fighting the likes of mathew hatton he needs a few hard fights with someone that can punch back with a bit of power

Comment

People are counting Hatton out way too much. People fail to realise that Matthew Hatton, despite never (and will never probably) being world class, he's a solid European level competitor who has fought very stiff competition. Meanwhile, Kell Brook is a guy whose first 15 fights were against bums. Starting from debut:

Seriously, I can't believe people are saying this bum will win against Hatton. Kell has never faced an unbeaten fighter. Hatton will beat Kell - and I'm gunning on a KO. I'm taking bets if anyone wants it - Hatton to win (either by UD or KO). Whichever way, Hatton will win. Kell is nothing more than a glorified fighter with a glorified unbeaten record against bums.
        Last edited by MeiXiang; 03-15-2012, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
          People are counting Hatton out way too much. People fail to realise that Matthew Hatton, despite never (and will never probably) being world class, he's a solid European level competitor who has fought very stiff competition. Meanwhile, Kell Brook is a guy whose first 15 fights were against bums. Starting from debut:

Seriously, I can't believe people are saying this bum will win against Hatton. Kell has never faced an unbeaten fighter. Hatton will beat Kell - and I'm gunning on a KO. I'm taking bets if anyone wants it - Hatton to win (either by UD or KO). Whichever way, Hatton will win. Kell is nothing more than a glorified fighter with a glorified unbeaten record against bums.
          I'll bet you all your points

Comment

was there any doubt to begin with?
            hatton fight at this point is nothing but a gimme...

a 12 round fight is possible however.

Comment

got my ticket for this yo Dirk Diggler you goin the fight mate?

Comment

Working...
              X