Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eurosport Boxing: Firat Arslan vs. Lubos Suda + Undercard RbR Discussion 3pm EST

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rd 6: 10-9 Sjekloca

59-55 for Sjekloca

Comment

Rd 7: 10-9 Sjekloca

69-64 for Sjekloca

Comment

Rd 8: 10-9 Gevor

78-74 for Sjekloca

Comment

Rd 9: 10-9 Gevor

87-84 for Sjekloca

Gave 8th to Gevor as a gimme round, I could see one of the earlier rounds (5 or 6) going to Gevor so it might be alot closer than I have it.

Comment

Rd 10: 10-9 Gevor

96-94 for Sjekloca

Gevor picking up pace now.

Comment

Rd 11: 10-9 Gevor

105-104 for Sjekloca, I dont think Sjekloca did enough to win that round, he only landed 4 clean shots but Gevor out hustled him, but I could see giving Sjekloca the 11th.

12th round will decide fight

Comment

Good last round for Gevor as he let his hands go and punishes the body. The other guy just held on for dear life the whole round..

Comment

Rd 12: 10-9 Gevor

114-114 Draw!

Sjekloca and his corner are complete idiots, they let a midget outwork them and sweep the later rounds, this dude has huge height/reach advantage and he kept jumping in and letting Gevor potshot him.

My 114-114 is with me Giving Gevor the benefit of the doubt, so I wouldnt be suprised if Sjekloca wins this by 2-4 rounds!

Comment

Judges Cards

#1: 115-114
                    #2: 115-113
                    #3: 116-112

Sjekloca retains his title. Pretty decent scoring, Sjekloca should be embarrassed how he fought, and Gevor is dumb for not doing anything earlier in the fight since he won almost all of the final 6 rounds on my card. If he had done more in the first 5 rounds he wouldve won the fight

Comment

Firat Arslan vs. Lubos Suda coming up next for main event, Arslan lost to Suda 8years ago

Comment

Working...
                      X