Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Robert Guerrero the most avoided fighter in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob Arum has carefully picked Manny opponents since moving up in weight. I give home credit when he fought at the lower weights but since he moved up nobody he's fought has came off a big win Cotto had a questionable win over Clottey and Margarito was abused by Mosley.

Comment

Not until Floyd doesn't fight him. And if that happens he becomes an unhurtable unbeatable machine that can handle everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Poloro87 View Post
        Bob Arum has carefully picked Manny opponents since moving up in weight. I give home credit when he fought at the lower weights but since he moved up nobody he's fought has came off a big win Cotto had a questionable win over Clottey and Margarito was abused by Mosley.
        Is it not painfully obvious by now, that if you post something negative towards Pac/Floyd with an ALT account, NO ONE GIVES A ****, what you have to say???

Comment

I don't think anybody is scared of him it's just that boxing is a business. It's funny a few weeks ago everyone was dissing this guy now because Alexander is mention as an opponent and longer than expected negotions he has become one of the most feared boxers lol

Comment

yes he beat a shot berto and a legend like aydin..he surely proved himself

NOT

Comment

Originally posted by LouieV
              No not avoided, ex:
              1. Casamayor dropped him with a gassed out jab. Lol
              2. Salido schooled him. Steroid issue, whatever.
              3. Got a gift with Aydin decision.

So umm no, not avoided. Khan, Marquez, Money, Broner, would tap that a$$ any day.
              Hard to take this post serious tbh. And I wouldn't be worried about Guerrero being dropped. I'm pretty sure his last 2 fights vs bigger men showed that he got a beard on him. Keep nitpicking tho.

Btw you forgot about his 1 loss. Zzzz

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                If you say so.

SO if floyd fights devon ghost would be avaiable for manny. Manny would never take the fight.
                LOL Guerrero or Rios would be a great fight for Manny! Why wouldnt he.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  Manny fights the best...Floyd Retires and ducks the rest. Floyd wants to figh the easier Alexander...:WORD: That was a fail!
                  Serious question. How can you respect Manny after he ducked Shane mosley by saying we won't fight him because '' he's to good''?
                  Most blatant duck.

Comment

pac would destroy guerrero.

i would bet my hacienda on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
                      Serious question. How can you respect Manny after he ducked Shane mosley by saying we won't fight him because '' he's to good''?
                      Most blatant duck.
                      suppy a link or STFU! Ive never heard that! So if you want me to take your word for it ....Link it!

And if it is true...And he was real enough to say it...than i respect that 100% for keepin it real.

So supply the link....or again .....Shut your motherfuvkin mouth :manyWORD:

Comment

Working...
                      X