Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko should have his farewell fight in Kiev against Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury to announce himself on the world stage by outboxing a true champion. sounds good to me.

Comment

It's a loser all-around. Either Tyson takes a loss and Vitali beats another nobody. Or, Vitali taints his legacy with a loss to Fury and Fury gets no credit for beating a retiring Klitschko.

Comment

It's a good idea,i think Vitali would beat Fury,it would be nice to see a champion leave the sport on a win

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          It's a loser all-around. Either Tyson takes a loss and Vitali beats another nobody. Or, Vitali taints his legacy with a loss to Fury and Fury gets no credit for beating a retiring Klitschko.
          But is Haye really a legacy enhancer? Will Haye be remembered in the future? He won the WBA belt, defended it twice, and then lost it. Tyson Fury is only 24. The chances of him winning a world title and defending more than twice are pretty damn high.

I personally think Vitali should have retired by now.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
            But is Haye really a legacy enhancer? Will Haye be remembered in the future? He won the WBA belt, defended it twice, and then lost it. Tyson Fury is only 24. The chances of him winning a world title and defending more than twice are pretty damn high.

I personally think Vitali should have retired by now.
            I didn't say a thing about Haye, but on the subject, he's more worthless than Fury.

Comment

I'm going to really miss the Klitschkos. It's been a blessing having to witness their legendary careers. Much respect.

Comment

Working...
              X