Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This time next year I will win the poster of the year..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    Thats right, this year I'm going back to my prime.

Gonna stop trolling NSB and start posting for real,
    Gonna get involved in more discussions in the lounge and stop acting like a child..

But the beefs will continue, I'll continue to keep idiots in line and I WILL go to Memphis and knock larryx out.

Happy new year.
    then you wont be poster of the year cause you will be at the Med for atleast 6 months

Comment

Keep talking **** online..PLEASE SHOW UP,IM BEGGING,PLEASE SHOW UP!!!!!! i will have the camera ready and trust me fellas this will be knockout of the year if this b1tch shows up,i swear on everything holy the fight wont go longer that 10-15 seconds..1 and done

Comment

In March Larryx gets bagged up.

Comment

Just show up,hope all this damn talking aint for show

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
            Keep talking **** online..PLEASE SHOW UP,IM BEGGING,PLEASE SHOW UP!!!!!! i will have the camera ready and trust me fellas this will be knockout of the year if this b1tch shows up,i swear on everything holy the fight wont go longer that 10-15 seconds..1 and done
            Will it be reminiscent of the Pacquiao KO?

Comment

Winner of that fight will be POTY,will forever be recorded in the lore of BS history and be forever immortalized as the guy he backed up his words......a true man.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                Will it be reminiscent of the Pacquiao KO?
                Im done talking if he shows up trust me you will be able to watch,rewind and enjoy...let that b1tch keep talking..peace

Comment

one KO win over larryx shouldn't win you poster of the year, some posters are fighting at least four times next year while taking ost

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                    Thats right, this year I'm going back to my prime.

Gonna stop trolling NSB and start posting for real,
                    Gonna get involved in more discussions in the lounge and stop acting like a child..

But the beefs will continue, I'll continue to keep idiots in line and I WILL go to Memphis and knock larryx out.

Happy new year.

Comment

Some of us are natural trolls. You are one and will continue to get banned.

Comment

Working...
                      X