Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"fella"

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Genetic engineering in foods? Does that include cross-pollinating, selective breeding or any of the other things humans have done to turn barely palatable foods into ones that are better for us? Or is it only magic-science GM?
      Anything consumed by humans should be hands-off, until it can be proven safe through long-term studies. Introducing genetic by-products into super markets for human consumption is extremely wreckless and dangerous.

A tomato is supposed to taste, smell and have the texture and longevity of a tomato. Altering tomatoes to last longer on the super market shelves, have denser texture and be sweet is a human over-indulgence. "Just because you can do a thing, doesn't necessarily mean you should"

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
        waiting for mokmok to call end products of genetic engineering "abominations..."

well anyway, the first thing to enter my mind everytime this topic is mentioned is andrew niccol's film GATTACA... excellent piece of work...
        You were saying.

Genetic engineering is evil. And a thinly veiled attempt at that.

Imagine a dog being mixed with a cat. Or a Cow mixed with a woman. Or a monkey mixed with a child.

Mankind will never be allowed such folly. God will always intervene when evils like this reaches its tipping point.

A few months ago I read food created by Monsanto has cancer in them. Only a fool will willingly eat that GMO dung.

But since we are already in the period of tribulation, these things will be rendered moot since most of mankind will be so busy trying to put food in their mouths to think of anything else.

Comment

We mapped the human genome in the 90s and gene therpy has mostly been a cancer causing epic fail and I personally have been working on a vaccine for retroviruses such as HIV for the last 11 years and pretty much got nowhere.

In fact people still can't tell the difference between the 2nd most attended sport in the world in AUsie rules and soccer so why the **** should I bother!

Comment

That´s all fine and dandy,but I´m just waiting for the affordable cloned version of Jennifer Lawrence or Julianne Hough.

Comment

Originally posted by mokmokv2 View Post
              You were saying.

Genetic engineering is evil. And a thinly veiled attempt at that.

Imagine a dog being mixed with a cat. Or a Cow mixed with a woman. Or a monkey mixed with a child.

Mankind will never be allowed such folly. God will always intervene when evils like this reaches its tipping point.

A few months ago I read food created by Monsanto has cancer in them. Only a fool will willingly eat that GMO dung.

But since we are already in the period of tribulation, these things will be rendered moot since most of mankind will be so busy trying to put food in their mouths to think of anything else.
              oh lawd...

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                oh lawd...
                So you think unrestrained science isn't capable of going there?

Are you really so blind as to be clueless?

Monsanto has created GMO food that has cancer in it. You think that's the end of it?

Science is meant to improve the life of man and never as a mean to exalt man before God.

Comment

Originally posted by mokmokv2 View Post
                  So you think unrestrained science isn't capable of going there?

Are you really so blind as to be clueless?

Monsanto has created GMO food that has cancer in it. You think that's the end of it?

Science is meant to improve the life of man and never as a mean to exalt man before God.
                  The science to produce such things is mere sci-fi at this point.

You're right about science being a tool to better mankind. However creating such things are unnecessary and are not likely to be funded so you can relax.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                    The science to produce such things is mere sci-fi at this point.

You're right about science being a tool to better mankind. However creating such things are unnecessary and are not likely to be funded so you can relax.
                    Who said so? Monsanto is exposed as developing grains which can only be reproduced through a lab.

The semantics are a bit complicated but the intention is to make food as MONEY and to make the currency AVAILABLE ONLY THROUGH A SINGLE SOURCE.

The US government admitted they ran tests on germ and chemical warfare on THEIR OWN CITIZENS DURING THE 1960's and many of those affected came into contact with cancer.

I bet you didn't know that dude.

Stay sleeping sir.

Only the informed will prepare. And not be rabble.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                      What you quoted is equivalent to the theory that one day man will be able to colonize other planets. Genetic engineering is a good thing as long as it doesn't involve agriculture and the human genome.

One would only have to look to GMO's to realize, that genetic engineering in the hands of man\mankind is like giving a five year old a shotgun and sending him out to play with other kids.
                      I think we are much closer to what I wrote, a couple of decades away.

Comment

Working...
                      X