Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate Mike Jones and Nontio Donaire's performance tonight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rate Mike Jones and Nontio Donaire's performance tonight.

Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
    donaire: 7 stars out of 5

jones: 3 stars out of 5

Comment

Doniare- 10 out of 10

Jones- 8 out of 10

Comment

Donaire: 10 out of 10
        Jones: 5 out of 10

Max Kellerman kept sounding very passionate about Jones, but the reality is, Jones needed to fight dirty with headbutts and really wasn't very impressive.

Comment

man karass is a warrior,Would love to see him fight canelo

Comment

donaire was spectacular with that ko. & jones put on a 12 round bloody massacre. didn't know the kid had it in him.

i tip my hat off to both fighters.....

jones 4/5

donaire 5/5
            Last edited by americanbot; 02-20-2011, 02:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
              Donaire: 10 out of 10
              Jones: 5 out of 10

Max Kellerman kept sounding very passionate about Jones, but the reality is, Jones needed to fight dirty with headbutts and really wasn't very impressive.
              come on man, he didn't fight dirty those headbutts were totally accidental.

I thought it was a very good performance considering the last fight. He stuck to the game plan, never got away from it, did some really good body work, worked the jab all night. It was a great performance for him.

The skill level just isn't completely there. I think Jones is a B or B+ fighter at best.

Comment

Jones was impressive. He fought a guy who wanted to make the fight ugly and Jones kept on fighting his style. I loved it when Soto-Karass was begging him to brawl and Jones would jus hit him with a double jab. It showed Jones was a smart fighter.

Donaire was perfect. I don't know what else to say. He needs to fight a tune up in April or May then fight the winner of the Bantamweight Tourney so we can see who is undisputied champ at Bantamweight. Not gonna lie though, I think Mares best Agbeko and I think he can outbox Donaire...

Comment

will berto duck jones again?

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    will berto duck jones again?
                    Jones should go to 140 pounds then berto would fight him for sure

Comment

Working...
                    X