Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A ghost is chasing juanma lopez! (caballero)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A ghost is chasing juanma lopez! (caballero)

Caguas - The next defense of Juan Manuel Lopez, the bantamweight champion of the World Boxing Organization (WBO), is Oct. 10 against Tanzanian Rogers Mtagwa at Madison Square Garden.

But the first name that came up yesterday in the first official weight in done in the gym Cheo Aponte, was that of the Panamanian Celestino Caballero.

"The idea was that this was the last fight at 122 and go in January for the 126. There have been several things. First went to fight the winner between Steve Luevano and Bernabe Concepcion. Earn Luevano, but there skilling and I think there will be revenge, "he said.

"Another reason is that there is much insistence that the bout with Celestino Caballero is performed. I told my developers to make efforts so that this fight is signed. We have a tentative date which is 23 January (in Puerto Rico). That's the last time (to fight) in 122.

1 of 0
    Lopez acknowledged that boxing fans are pushing this fight against Panama.

"I know, personally, financially, I will not get the money we should. It's a fight that must be done because the public is impatient, "he added. "We must make certain fights for the public to calm down. Maybe not the amount we earn we want, but we gained other things and is a fight that interests me. "

The interest of Lopez, who is unbeaten in the 26 fights he has done with 24 of these fast track "it's because Knight has been very talkative.

"That is realized, is part of the promoters. Knight keeps talking and talking. I will fight for him, not so much for me. Celestino dreams of being like me. He has never fought in a 'pay per view'. I do it because I have offended me and the offending Puerto Rico has offended because I am a representative of the flag of Puerto Rico. When I get a ring represent Puerto Rico, I do not represent me, "he said. "That's why I'm upset and so I want to make the fight."

In prepesaje

While waiting for this fight, Lee is prepared with two 'sparring partner' of the first order and yesterday arrested the scale at 133 pounds, 7.3 pounds below the weight that should be for this date. The Boxing Commission requires them to combat fighters headlines a month before the lawsuit are 15% above the regulatory weight.

Combat with Mtgawa, which according to BoxRec not less than 124 pounds since 2000, will be held Oct. 10 at Madison Square Garden in New York, which is filing the lawsuit Lopez in the Big Apple with a view his scheduled fight June 12 in this same scenario, on the eve of the Puerto Rican Parade in New York.

"For me this fight is very important. It will be in New York. We will be fighting the day before the parade, either in Israel Marquez, with whom he is. It is therefore very important to look good in this fight (against Mtgawa), "he said while indicating that it is at 75% and 5 missing additional sparring. "People think I'm going to fight alone and it is not. Let's fight against a great fighter. It's a fight rather complicated, so we have two fighters: one is Jorge Diaz, 9-0 and 5 knockouts, and we have Jonathan Oquendo, "he explained on their 'flat'.

what about now!!!!!!!!!

WARRRRRRRRRRRRR JUANMA1!!!! LETS KICK SOME ASS!!! NOW WE ARE GOING TO SEE WHOS DUCKING WHO!!

NO ES LO MISMO LLAMAR AL DIABLO, QUE VERLO VENIR!!!!
    Last edited by mellow_mood; 09-15-2009, 10:10 AM.

Comment

http://www.elnuevodia.com/unfantasma...ue-615328.html

heres the link.... there's a vid of him there talking about this....

Comment

LOL at Juanma

Comment

Originally posted by bunce101 View Post
          LOL at Juanma
          lol @ you!!!!

red boy! sorry

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
            lol @ you!!!!

red boy! sorry
            Mellow, First of all STFU Juanma is ducking Caballero and he is scare!! LOL

Segundo, como el link lleg a otra cosa no al articulo, como brega para verlo
            !!

Comment

Ah, yMellow, Cabron arregla la traduccion que el google translate est horrendo!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                Ah, yMellow, Cabron arregla la traduccion que el google translate est horrendo!!!!!!
                lmao!! man.. im 2 lazy 2 do that!!

**** it leave it like that

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
                  lmao!! man.. im 2 lazy 2 do that!!

**** it leave it like that

How the **** I get to article, that link sends me to a search page!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                    How the **** I get to article, that link sends me to a search page!
                    let me see if I can find the link

Comment

Working...
                    X