Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz Says Pacquiao's Fight Potentially Rolling Back To 11/10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Koncz Says Pacquiao's Fight Potentially Rolling Back To 11/10

Michael Koncz, adviser of eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao (54-4-2, 38KOs), advised BoxingScene.com that the Filipino superstar's next fight is potentially rolling back to the original target date of November 10th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

A few days ago, it was widely reported that Pacquiao was going to push his HBO Pay-Per-View return from November 10 to December 1 - due to a scheduled conflict connected to Pacquiao's political career.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Michael Koncz, adviser of eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao (54-4-2, 38KOs), advised BoxingScene.com that the Filipino superstar's next fight is potentially rolling back to the original target date of November 10th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

A few days ago, it was widely reported that Pacquiao was going to push his HBO Pay-Per-View return from November 10 to December 1 - due to a scheduled conflict connected to Pacquiao's political career.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Cotto probably said no to the catchweight

Comment

Originally posted by pixelelite View Post
      cotto probably said no to the catchweight
      yep and to the 8 oz gloves...AND MANNY REFUSED THE DRUG TEST

Comment

so tired of pacquiao drama

Comment

..... yawnnnnnn

Comment

Good, Cotto said no to the CW. Pacquiao can battle Marquez or Bradley, Cotto can have his night in MSG.

Comment

Yay.....cool....pick a day anyday.

Comment

pac should just skip this next fight and start working on a potential fight with floyd in may. but i guess the money hungry *******s dont see it that way.

Comment

I'm glad Cotto didn't budge. that a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by the larryx View Post
                    yep and to the 8 oz gloves...AND MANNY REFUSED THE DRUG TEST
                    This is the first thing that popped in my head when i read it. Not sure if it's true but it's sad that this is one of the first thing that comes to mind when you think of Pac

Comment

Working...
                    X