This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    Is this breaking news? lol no **** they are war criminals. Israel & US are the biggest terrorists states on the planet.
    Ding ding ding!!!!

Comment

Them videos are disturbing...but so sad to watch....compare it 2 how we live n we have perfect lives...

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
        No, the Israeli's have "blown up" about 100 times as many people as Arabs have during the 2006 Lebanon war and in Gaza during the attacks last winter.

But you get a different idea from the mainstream media, which deliberately falsely portrays Muslims as the aggressors.
        I think you're the one whos got a diffirent idea mate. Don't tell me you're one of those who believe Jews control America, Europe, Hollywood and the media, and basicely everything else, and set up 9/11 etc?

The ragheads like in this thread want you to believe it's the jews and whites instead of themselves. If you'd believe these ******s you'd think there is no such thing as Alqueda, Taliban, Islamic terrorist groups etc. Don't fall for their nonsense, you're smarter than that.

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
        I swear this guys just som1's alt so they can be racist lol...

The only time i see him post is when its about arabs/muslims...

Hes a complete R-tard...
        Actually Asinine-King, I post everywhere. You just show up in A-rab/mooslim threads only.

When Aisha met Allahr, she begged "Please, don't do me like Muhammed".

Comment

Hopefully Muhammed's punkarse is choking on Satan's big fat behemoth **** right now in hell as we speak.

Comment

ehhh.....

people die everyday.

no one makes a big deal about it.

how many people died in rwanda and burundi a decade plus ago?

people makes everything that concerns arabs and israelis so dramatic.

**** happens. innocent people get killed all the time.

Comment

Israeli's should be ashamed of what they are doing, considering their own history of being persecuted unfairly.

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post

Hopefully Muhammed's punkarse is choking on Satan's big fat behemoth **** right now in hell as we speak.
                Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
                I think you're the one whos got a diffirent idea mate. Don't tell me you're one of those who believe Jews control America, Europe, Hollywood and the media, and basicely everything else, and set up 9/11 etc?

The ragheads like in this thread want you to believe it's the jews and whites instead of themselves. If you'd believe these ******s you'd think there is no such thing as Alqueda, Taliban, Islamic terrorist groups etc. Don't fall for their nonsense, you're smarter than that.

Actually Asinine-King, I post everywhere. You just show up in A-rab/mooslim threads only.

When Aisha met Allahr, she begged "Please, don't do me like Muhammed".
                You're so racist that it's almost entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
                  ehhh.....

people die everyday.

no one makes a big deal about it.

how many people died in rwanda and burundi a decade plus ago?

people makes everything that concerns arabs and israelis so dramatic.

**** happens. innocent people get killed all the time.
                  You ****. You just stole my post.

I was about to say why does Israel/Palestine get so much media press.

What about Dafur, Chechnya, Ogden,Chinese Muslim and many other places

Comment

Originally posted by King Flawless View Post
                    You ****. You just stole my post.

I was about to say why does Israel/Palestine get so much media press.

What about Dafur, Chechnya, Ogden,Chinese Muslim and many other places
                    'cause it's religious.

no one cares a million people died because of hutu or tutsi.

but when it comes to religion people go nuts about it.

bosnia for example.

the catholic croats , the muslims , the eastern orthodox serbs......bam front page news everyday.

Comment

The saddest thing about Palestinians is not how Israelis treat them but how other Arabs treat them.

Egypt wouldn’t open the borders of Gaza when Israel was bombing them. Jordan doesn’t allow Palestinians to become citizens of their country. They are packed into refugee camps in Lebanon and discriminated against.

Only 2 countries and an organisation care about them are Iran,Iraq and Hezoalloh. Ironically, the *****es care more about the Muslim brotherhood than the Sunnis.

Comment

Working...
                      X