Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will go down as the better player Magic Johnson or LeBron James?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
    as of right now magic is ahead of him by a big margin. lbj is still young though, just feels like he isnt bcuz hes been around forever. its not impossible for him to pass magic when its all said and done, it is unlikely though.

Magic won a title and was Finals MVP as a ROOKIE

he's won with TWO different coaches in a tougher era

Magic >>> Lebron or MJ

Comment

Originally posted by Priest Andretti View Post
      Jordan wasn't the GOAT. Media manipulation at it's finest. People acting like Magic, Kareem, Russell and Chamberlain never existed.
      not really. you act as if those guys don't get their due.

the only other guy who has an argument as the goat is kareem, and he got his titles with magic and oscar robertson.
      Last edited by AntonTheMeh; 11-16-2012, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
        FALSE

Lebron accomplished more than Jordan when Jordan was Lebron's current age.

He has a shot.
        because he'd been in the league longer.

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
          you and your dumbass logic, Iverson took a much worse team to the finals yet i haven't seen you compare him to Magic

Magic won AS A ROOKIE, leading the Lakers without Kareem in a pivotal game ON THE ROAD..something Lebron could only drool over. Even i can't do that even in a videogame
          yes Iverson(and Larry Brown) deserve much props for that. But I put that team as 2nd worst to make it to the finals. They had 2 of the best big man defenders in the league in Ratliff and Mutombo. Nobody was scoring in the paint on them..........except for Shaq.

The 2nd best scorer on the Cavs that year was Larry Hughes.................. LARRY HUGHES. That was Lebron's sidekick that season. He took that team all the way to the finals.

nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            Magic won a title and was Finals MVP as a ROOKIE

he's won with TWO different coaches in a tougher era

Magic >>> Lebron or MJ
            MJ>>>>>>> Magic>>> LeBron

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
              FALSE

Lebron accomplished more than Jordan when Jordan was Lebron's current age.

He has a shot.
              Dumb post, comparing their ages is stupid. Jordan played 3 years @ UNC prior to entering the draft, while LeBron went to the league straight out of high school. Utilize years played in the league rather than age.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                A lot of people compare LBJ to Michael Jordan, which is dumb imo. They play nothing alike. Jordan was a cold blooded assasin while James is more of an all around facillitator. James' game is more comparable to Magic Johnson. Furhtermore, both Johnson and James have lost multiple times in the Finals, while Jordan never lost in the Finals. With that being said, who will go down as the better player MJ or LBJ?
                You made it sound like a bad thing.

winning 6 World titles plus 3 Conference titles is better than going 6 of 6 plus 3 1st round exits.

LOGIC LOGIC LOGIC

reaaching the Finals is an accomplishment

6 out of 6 is not better than 6 out of 10. is in FACT a better achievement.

I sure hope many people here understands this.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                  Dumb post, comparing their ages is stupid. Jordan played 3 years @ UNC prior to entering the draft, while LeBron went to the league straight out of high school. Utilize years played in the league rather than age.

stop thinking about yourself for a minute and focus.

what i said is factual.

nobody in this planet earth is an authority in this kinds of debate including those illogical sports writer fan boys.

--

I only said he has a chance and look how did this kid react

HE HAS a CHANCE. people must have seen the future the way they are downplaying Lebron's potential.
                  Last edited by miron_lang; 10-17-2013, 02:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
                    because he'd been in the league longer.
                    That is correct.

But that does not make my statement incorrect.

Comment

What if LeBron goes to the Lakers and leads them to a championship There are rumors going around that he's supposedly considering it. That **** would be ironic.

Comment

Working...
                      X