No announcement yet.

Broner vs Gamboa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner vs Gamboa

In this interview Broner brings up Gamboa's name a lot and it seems like a fight that Adrien truly wants. I think this would be a very good fight, I just think he should wait another year before taking it though. I don't know if Broner is truly ready for Gamboa at the current moment but another year and a few more fights to gain some experience against solid competition, Broner will be a "Problem" for Gamboa.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs3jn...e_gdata_player

I hope Broner gets more experience before they fight also... that fight is a fight I'm really looking forward to. I won't be rooting for either guy since I like them both. I think the winner out of these 2 will be the next to hold the proper p4p torch.

Comment

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
      In this interview Broner brings up Gamboa's name a lot and it seems like a fight that Adrien truly wants. I think this would be a very good fight, I just think he should wait another year before taking it though. I don't know if Broner is truly ready for Gamboa at the current moment but another year and a few more fights to gain some experience against solid competition, Broner will be a "Problem" for Gamboa.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs3jn...e_gdata_player
      Broner mentions Gamboa as someone he would like to fight. The interviewer asks him later what that fight might be like. I didn't think Yuri was focused on very much.

I agree that Adrien isn't ready for Gamboa. Yuri would own him right now. The future? Who knows?

I'm not a fan of Broner, but he gives a good interview. "Who wants to wake up in the morning, knowing they have to fight me in the afternoon?" lol

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        Broner mentions Gamboa as someone he would like to fight. The interviewer asks him later what that fight might be like. I didn't think Yuri was focused on very much.

I agree that Adrien isn't ready for Gamboa. Yuri would own him right now. The future? Who knows?

I'm not a fan of Broner, but he gives a good interview. "Who wants to wake up in the morning, knowing they have to fight me in the afternoon?" lol
        The interview wasn't focused on Gamboa but Gamboa is the only name Broner mentions himself. I've seen a couple other recent interviews he's done recently and he brings up Gamboa himself. This fight has the potential to be huge in 1 to 2 years from now.

Comment

Battle of 2 of my most disliked fighters. I'll take the bigger Broner.

Comment

Working...
          X