Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For you that had Manny #1 p4p, could that bradley beat Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For you that had Manny #1 p4p, could that bradley beat Mayweather?

Man, I hate that this could potentially prevent the fight from happening(it wont, now they will have the Pacquaio is shot excuse even though Mayweather is two years older)

IDK how anyone had Manny as the best fighter p4p when clearly there are several fighters that are/were as skilled( Martinez, Marquez, Donaire) or more skilled(Ward, Mayweather, Hopkins) all the hoopla

All it has been is a popularity contest and honestly no matter how you slice it Manny is 1-1 in his last two fights, just in the wrong fights of the two.

Got me thinking that with a fighter like Bradley, Mayweather wouldnt have been in a position to even have a chance to lose a decision. Pacquiao as we know cant cut off the ring, cant fight going backwards, and has no answer when he doesnt have a fighter coming straight in....p4p my ass, im just glad the bull **** train is almost at its destination.....Manny Pacquaio is a great fighter that became a media creation and got elevated as being better than he was.....anything he did after 130 is more size than substance

Mayweather would have merked Bradley
    yes
    21.43%
    no
    78.57%

Bradley's style is tailor made for Mayweather. Bradley didn't show anything that would say he could beat Floyd. Only issue is he boxed in a sprained ankle

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
      Bradley's style is tailor made for Mayweather. Bradley didn't show anything that would say he could beat Floyd. Only issue is he boxed in a sprained ankle

with fresh legs i dont think he could beat Mayweather.....He'd be ripe for the straight right and there for the uppercuts.....also he dont hit hard enough for Floyd to respect his power so he'd be walking him down and moving when he has to out of range....using that long jab and working behind a high guard and countering as well

Comment

Simply put...No.

Comment

Bradley also leaves his entire left body open for shots and Pacquiao being a southpaw should have taken advantage of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
            Bradley also leaves his entire left body open for shots and Pacquiao being a southpaw should have taken advantage of this.
            the fan boys are quiet now either way he should be 1-1 in his last 2 fights, and he was never the fighter they made him out to be....the best in the world, yea right

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
              Man, I hate that this could potentially prevent the fight from happening(it wont, now they will have the Pacquaio is shot excuse even though Mayweather is two years older)

IDK how anyone had Manny as the best fighter p4p when clearly there are several fighters that are/were as skilled( Martinez, Marquez, Donaire) or more skilled(Ward, Mayweather, Hopkins) all the hoopla

All it has been is a popularity contest and honestly no matter how you slice it Manny is 1-1 in his last two fights, just in the wrong fights of the two.

Got me thinking that with a fighter like Bradley, Mayweather wouldnt have been in a position to even have a chance to lose a decision. Pacquiao as we know cant cut off the ring, cant fight going backwards, and has no answer when he doesnt have a fighter coming straight in....p4p my ass, im just glad the bull **** train is almost at its destination.....Manny Pacquaio is a great fighter that became a media creation and got elevated as being better than he was.....anything he did after 130 is more size than substance

Mayweather would have merked Bradley
              Bradey would get pepered to death. Floyd only risk is a Bradley head butt. Being an ex fighter and trainer i see how Bradley head Butts most fighters are taught to slip punches by moving 6 inches or so But Bradley swings side to side almost to his knees and the reason why is he swings his head upto the boxing center postion head first so that one a fighter comes in to punch Bradley can smack him with his head. Just what I see as an ex fighter

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                For you that had Manny #1 p4p, could that bradley beat Mayweather?
                Yes, if he had the same Judges.

Comment

No...............

Comment

Working...
                  X