No announcement yet.

Mayweather talks about fighting Sergio Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    he also talked about fighting Pacquiao too...Who gives a sh/t what he says?
    So why post in this thread then

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
      So why post in this thread then
      I think he is making the point that Floyd talks a lot but does not back up those words with actions.

So he may say he want to fights Martinez but in truth that fight is about as likely as the Pacquiao fight.

Moral of the story, Don't believe what comes out of Floyd's mouth, his talk is cheap.

Comment

I will not believe it until the fight is signed. I don't think Floyd has the balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
          Yo, I was just giving you and this thread a helping hand. Save everyone from clicking the link.
          That is what the TS was trying to do. Have people give that garbage ass, unreliable website hits. I wouldn't be surprise if the TS is that idiot Karceno himself.

Comment

I could care less about seeing Pac get outboxed eaily for 12 rds. I would much rather see martinez/may.

Comment

Originally posted by Nukes View Post
              why fight sergio i though u said manny was "easy work" and easky money?? so why not you fight pacman ? keep ducking
              Manny wont fight him you deadbeat ! and this is why he is at 154 fighting the guy Manny ducked , so now Floyd can drop back to 147 if duckman will fight him or leave duckman and Arum with nothing and fight another guy that duckman ducks in Sergio .

Comment

been saying this he's not going back down to 147 at the age of 35.i see Cotto,Canelo then martinez at 160

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  I will not believe it until the fight is signed. I don't think Floyd has the balls.
                  not sure why you doubt Floyd he's been fighting nothing but champions,he is trying to seal his legacy

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    Talk is cheap Floyd, should he beat Cotto and stay at 154lbs, then Sergio is the fight the fans want to see.

So will Floyd choose Pacquiao or Martinez or neither.

I know what my money is on.
                    I think that he will fight Martinez before Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by ONECRAK View Post
                      I think that he will fight Martinez before Pacquiao
                      Time will tell, and history will judge.

Comment

Working...
                      X