No announcement yet.

‘PacMan’ boast s of a lethal right

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ‘PacMan’ boast s of a lethal right

“Manny’s right hook is as strong as his left straight. It just needs a little training. In his last fights, he has been relying mostly on his left, especially when we faced Marquez,” he added. “Now he has something new when we face the Mexican again.” said his American trainer Freddie Roach.

Read more...
    http://www.manilatimes.net/national/...41213spo1.html

Yes he did show improvements on using his right but it still needs a lot of honing.

Comment

ya its good to know hes using his right now
      but to say its as strong as his strait left is ridiculous
      but its ok
      let them pump themselves up

Comment

Originally posted by abdiel2k3
        ya its good to know hes using his right now
        but to say its as strong as his strait left is ridiculous
        but its ok
        let them pump themselves up

its cool . he needs the right if he wants to beat JMM. Its been proven that the left can't do it alone

Comment

Originally posted by THRILLAinMANILA
          its cool . he needs the right if he wants to beat JMM. Its been proven that the left can't do it alone
          ya ofcourse
          and its ******ed as well to say his right hasnt improved or atleast gone back to what it was in the mab fight
          but to say its as strong as his left
          come on now

Comment

Originally posted by abdiel2k3
            ya ofcourse
            and its ******ed as well to say his right hasnt improved or atleast gone back to what it was in the mab fight
            but to say its as strong as his left
            come on now

its safer to say it has improved. and I think that's what the guys are saying. and I don't think it can ever be as strong as his left. that left hand is somethin special.

Comment

[QUOTE=JaNnO]“Manny’s right hook is as strong as his left straight. It just needs a little training. In his last fights, he has been relying mostly on his left, especially when we faced Marquez,” he added. “Now he has something new when we face the Mexican again.” said his American trainer Freddie Roach.

Originally posted by THRILLAinMANILA
              its safer to say it has improved. and I think that's what the guys are saying. and I don't think it can ever be as strong as his left. that left hand is somethin special.
              well dat seems to be what roach is sayin
              or allegedly sayin

Comment

Wish that Manny "PACMAN" fighting will gain te way he fight when he demolished Barrera..

Comment

Working...
                X