Collapse
No announcement yet.

How you guys feel about white girls???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How you guys feel about white girls???

Im hittin' one right now....she hella cool......and fine as fuk but I just don't see her fam and mine mixing.....what's ya'lls take on that ****???

white girls, black girls, oriental, latina, ......... :wank:

Comment

Ric, are you hispanic?

If so, please don't mix with white....we as Latinos have a beautiful culture, we just can't give it away by mixing!

PLEASE RECONSIDER THIS!!

Comment

if your chicks kool and ur feeling her thats all that matters,no matter colour she is

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
          Ric, are you hispanic?

If so, please don't mix with white....we as Latinos have a beautiful culture, we just can't give it away by mixing!

PLEASE RECONSIDER THIS!!
          Yup.....im Mexicano all the way!!! y a mucha onrra como dicen por alli.....so you woun't tap a white girl???

Comment

Originally posted by gerardofpr View Post
            white girls, black girls, oriental, latina, ......... :wank:
            Most Def!!!!! but I find the Latinos have more in common with all others except the white folk....I dunno just feels odd sometimes......but please believe it....all of god's beautiful creatures are welcomed in to my garden....ya heard!

Comment

there aight just a little preppy.Have you been with an asian female? woo

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                if your chicks kool and ur feeling her thats all that matters,no matter colour she is
                Oh an dawgy I feel ya on this....im not so much looking at color as I am at the differences in culture and every day little things yanamean?

Comment

Originally posted by (Fowler) View Post
                  there aight just a little preppy.Have you been with an asian female? woo
                  Oh you best believe......had me a Janpanese wild kat one time.....LEGIT!!!!!! come to think of it I never been with a Philipina though....i'd love that!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                    Yup.....im Mexicano all the way!!! y a mucha onrra como dicen por alli.....so you woun't tap a white girl???
                    NO! NUNCA, JAMAS!!

we should all marry/mix within our OWN! .

Comment

Working...
                    X