No announcement yet.

My sincere apologies guys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My sincere apologies guys

I must apologise for my recent posts in here. I came acrossed a guy saying that he would knock out this guy posting and then this other guy that was posting so I decided to call out Cre_Ace. I should have done it on the private messages but didnt. I have always had a problem with loud people claiming their superiority over people who have never shown aggression or any lack of respect towards others, I just dont feel that they deserve it. So I called the guy out and we are still going back and forth about it. If we ever do get together to throw I will certainly get a video of it for you guys to enjoy. Watch the fat boy get schooled, as I said if we can get this together.

Again my sincere apologies, for getting into it with this pre madonna, making a great forum look as if it were a trash talking garbage dump, it will not or I atleast hope it wont happen again........Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 03-13-2005, 03:01 AM.

Hey Rockin.

I know what you mean, it is completly rediculous to threaten personal violence over the internet. If you want to throw down with comedy thats cool but if you want a fight go to the ****in gym.

Anybody who hates me is welcome to throw down in San Jose, or Salt Lake City. Otherwise don't talk about it.

Comment

Thankyou for understanding

A few questions if I may

What gym are you fighting out of
      Your age
      Weight
      How long have you boxed
      Record

Ya know my manager when I was fighting is in california now, ever run into Jackie Kallen out there? She tells me she has started into the managing again with 3 fighters now. If you do see her tell her that Rockin' says hello.

Anyway, work hard and take care,
      Rockin'
      Last edited by Rockin'; 03-13-2005, 03:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin1
        Thankyou for understanding

A few questions if I may

What gym are you fighting out of
        Your age
        Weight
        How long have you boxed
        Record

If you dont want to answer, thats cool
        Anyway, work hard and take care,
        Rockin'
        The only reason I wouldn't is because you told me about speeding tickets when I asked you.

I am 20. I am about 185 now but I can get down to 165 if I go on the all V8 diet for a week. I am in college, I work out with San Jose and Santa Clara University. One of our Coaches is Candy Lopez and he was part of the Olympic choaching staff. There are a couple part-time pro guys, sort of like you (no diss) that box with us.

I have only boxed two years, and have never really competed. I hurt one of my friends sparring last year and then a week later it happened again. Since then I have just been working out, I still love the sport but it took a lot of the fight out of me you know.

And our other claim to fame is that Mills Lane used to ref some of our fights and come to our alumni dinner. I never met him but some of the older guys told me that.

Comment

I can respect you not answering, after all, I didnt.

Who are the pro guys that are working at your gym.

You have to let hurting buddies go if you want to fight. If you get up to throw in a sanctioned bout I believe that you will find that fight again, assuming that you dont know the guy. But even if you just want to train and not fight that is good to, boxing is the best over-all work out that there is. Atleast I believe that it is.........Rockin'

Comment

I can respect you not answering, after all, I didnt.

Who are the pro guys that are working at your gym.

You have to let hurting buddies go if you want to fight. If you get up to throw in a sanctioned bout I believe that you will find that fight again, assuming that you dont know the guy. But even if you just want to train and not fight that is good to, boxing is the best over-all work out that there is. Atleast I believe that it is.........Rockin'
            Unquestionably boxing is the best workout. The only guy who I ever got to spar was Luiz Chavez mmm maybe i'm getting his last name wrong. He was about 150 pounds and is the only person who ever made me bleed. And I bled bad. He is young too and has only one pro fight. He won it but for some reason hasn't been back in the gym lately.

Comment

I must apologise for my recent posts in here. I came acrossed a guy saying that he would knock out this guy posting and then this other guy that was posting so I decided to call out Cre_Ace. I should have done it on the private messages but didnt. I have always had a problem with loud people claiming their superiority over people who have never shown aggression or any lack of respect towards others, I just dont feel that they deserve it. So I called the guy out and we are still going back and forth about it. If we ever do get together to throw I will certainly get a video of it for you guys to enjoy. Watch the fat boy get schooled, as I said if we can get this together.

Again my sincere apologies, for getting into it with this pre madonna, making a great forum look as if it were a trash talking garbage dump, it will not or I atleast hope it wont happen again........Rockin'
              Aaaah its okay, everyone lose their temper sometimes.

I allways try beeing polite and serious but i dont allways make it.

Agree with joeboxer, threatening people on the net is just so damn ridicolus.

Some way i dont think its the big, bad and scary guys that does cause they are just to being scary, more likely the small weak ******* that cant do it in real life.

Comment

There's an old saying "the man with the big stick should walk quietly" as in if you can do it, don't shout about it unless your'e perpared to back it up! It's a bit pointless threatening people on the 'net, although it would be cool to see you on video schooling this guy, I suspect it would be one of the more popular torrents on this site

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lol999
                  There's an old saying "the man with the big stick should walk quietly" as in if you can do it, don't shout about it unless your'e perpared to back it up! It's a bit pointless threatening people on the 'net, although it would be cool to see you on video schooling this guy, I suspect it would be one of the more popular torrents on this site

Lol
                  ya! i can't wait to see this... if this is really going to happen in the first place

who is the guy, anyway?

Comment

That guy brought it all on himself. I hope Rockin knocks his head off. Of course that guy will never give him a chance, he knows Rockin will destroy him.

Comment

Working...
                    X