Does the UFC fix fights??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the UFC fix fights??

Discuss Please

I dont think so, sometimes I think they do but if they did we wouldve seen Couture vs Cro Cop and Wanderlei vs Liddell when we wanted. The judging though is quite crappy.

Comment

i dont think they fix fights. i hope they dont. some of the judging has been a bit shady, ex. hamill/bisping, griffin/ortiz. if your talking about the picture, it looks weird, i know but i think shamrock is going for a heel hook. who knows

Comment

Yeah, that was suspicious and if there’s one guy willing to take a “dive”, it’s ol’ Kenny. I’m sure it still happens at a lot at smaller events but in the UFC, I doubt it. Clearly not as much of an issue in US/Europe as it was in the Far East (Pancrase fixing fights with injured fighters/Coleman vs. Takada???)
        Last edited by Liaison; 10-08-2007, 06:12 PM.

Comment

WHHHOOAAHHH!!!

That was very suspicious indeed. first it looked as if he had slipped trying to weave the punch, but after watching it several times over I have to agree that it appears that he took a dive. Too bad Silva will not be so easy to pay off!

Comment

It does look suspicious, but Ken was going far a shot i think, and off balance, and it looks like the punch was on the point of the chin. Also, its very difficult to gauge the power from this video and i havent seen the fight so i dont know what happend next. I agree that if anyone's willing to take a dive it'd be ken.

Comment

They cant fix fights, not legally, the NSAC would fine them soooo ****ing much. It is true that Ken flopped in that fight though, but what fallowed was some pretty brutal ground and pound, I dont think you can fake getting hit so hard your head bounces off the mat....

Comment

Nah. Just incompetent judges.

Comment

No it's not fixed. Ken Shamrock would then try to get a leglock on Rich Franklin.

Funny GIF though lol.

Comment

He was goin go for a takedown. He was "chargin" up, but didn't land on his left foot so he fell and got ****ed up for it.

Comment

Working...
                    X