yea you are phaggot.

Comment

• Pretty Boy

You want some of this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        Pretty Boy

You want some of this?

pb32 would be in the dressing room knees shaking, preparing to "box". while he's saying his prayers to his catholic priest Larry runs up on him from behind and rapes him like a Bonobo.

game over.

Comment

• I wanted to post a link to this thread in his own thread but i'm on ginger's ignore list.

Just to remind people how big of a joke PB32 is.

"I got school, doe"

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            All on Boston Guys Page telling him i do not wanna fight...man please believe i wanna fight you and get up everyday training getting ready to fight you...i was dead serious im bringing the camera and im putting this **** on the net..so while you are on here asking people what kind of drugs they took,im training,while you are on here making dumbass threads,im training,while you sleep,im training...b1tch im coming for blood.you messed up the day you challenged me homie..its on
            And you never showed up

Comment

• What we need is an organized event. Is any sane person gonna meet up with someone they don't know on a street corner to fight? Who's to say one of them show up with a weapon, or they got they're boyz near by?

What we need is a contact weight, a boxing gym location, rules of the contest and other details

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                Didn't you get ass raped in there? :lol1

Didn't you make the same promises to murder 50 cent, just like the promises you are making to knock me out?

Didn't you promise you would be a millionaire within 12 months three years ago?
                Yet now you can't even afford clothing for your children?

You're a joke, an uneducated idiot who lives in a fantasy world, you're too dumb to even realise the people who egg you on are doing it for fun, no one takes you serious but you.
                Damn this was ownage

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  What we need is an organized event. Is any sane person gonna meet up with someone they don't know on a street corner to fight? Who's to say one of them show up with a weapon, or they got they're boyz near by?

What we need is a contact weight, a boxing gym location, rules of the contest and other details
                  BG you and I have been tryna make this fight for yours, he doesn't want it

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                    BG you and I have been tryna make this fight for yours, he doesn't want it
                    BG was trying to put this fight on RJJ undercard, you idiot. Larry said yes. You? "School, doe".

I'd laugh my ass off if Larry showed up one day on your doorstep

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      BG was trying to put this fight on RJJ undercard, you idiot. Larry said yes. You? "School, doe".

I'd laugh my ass off if Larry showed up one day on your doorstep
                      When did I use that as an excuse not to fight doe? What you are saying makes no sense doe. What are you trying to get at doe?

I'll smack that fat tittied f@ggot around anyday.

You can keep suckin Larrys d1ck doe..

Comment

Working...
                      X