Tim Bradley vs Robert Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump thread...

Comment

Close fight but I'm leaning towards Guerrero.

Comment

I'd like to see if Bradley's confidence is still intact after the Pacquiao fight

I think Guerrero might just unleash knowing Bradley won't be knocking him out. Probably Bradley, but Guerrero can win

Comment

Those who feel Timmy can adapt to having better RANGE in the fight probably haven't watched many Guerrero fights albeit the Berto one as the main one. Are you guys assuming Guerrero is going to play the fight like he played it with Berto?

Comment

Guerrero beats him fairly easily.

Comment

i think even with bradley trying to stifle the action and turn it into a stinker that guerrero could edge it

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenTikka View Post
                Those who feel Timmy can adapt to having better RANGE in the fight probably haven't watched many Guerrero fights albeit the Berto one as the main one. Are you guys assuming Guerrero is going to play the fight like he played it with Berto?
                Have you seen Bradley fight?? Bradley can fight whatever fight Guerrero wants to...Bradley can/will adapt...

Comment

As from what I've heard, bradley ducked the fight and ask for a rematch clause and guerrero's team want none of that clause. Bradley was also asking for more money since he's buying that he's already a superstar after the pac win.. but if all those are not true then its Arum's game. Guerrero has all the balls, because he really needs to have it or else he's nobody.

its really a toss up fight though, you can say everything about bradley's powder puff but he's really tough as nails both mentally and physically. and he's got that mental discipline to fight pac like that the whole night. he also have good legs to run away from trouble not like berto.

if it turns into a boxing game then im leaning towards bradley.

Comment

I rep the tribe.... you already know who I'm on

Comment

This would be a very tough fight for both guys. I think Guerrero will have his boxing hat in this one. I'll pick Bradley 8-4 with a couple close rounds that could go either way.

Comment

Working...
                      X