I have a confession to make....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
    Yes I'm 24. That's not weird is it?

I've dated a 25 year old when I was 19. But alas, there is a bit of a double standard when it comes to that.

Nah, not at all man. 18-26 is such a similar age range - can't really tell teh different between most peope in this age group. still have a lot of the same interests, etc.

Once you get upper 20's-30's it gets a little socially unacceptable to pursue 18 year old girls, but even then, any man in his right mind would hook up with a hot 18 year old girl if given the chance. If he's not married of course.

I personally believe that once you're 18 anyway, you have complete freedom of association, and vice versa for older people with 18 year olds. . .

Comment

• When I first saw her at the Olympics I said to myself she had to be around 19-20. Then when her bio said 17, I couldn't believe it.

Comment

• I mean, today, I really can't tell the difference in appearance between a lot of 18, and even 28 year olds sometimes.

I'm older than 24, and I get mistaken for being around 18 all the time after I shave my face.

Comment

When I first saw her at the Olympics I said to myself she had to be around 19-20. Then when her bio said 17, I couldn't believe it.
          Yaeah, she just oozes so much class, she comes off as mature. Very mature, classy young woman.

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
            Yaeah, she just oozes so much class, she comes off as mature. Very mature, classy young woman.
            Exactly. It was hard to imagine someone that young look so mature and carry herself so well.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• theres this news in hong kong i think, a 20s something singer has a 12 y old gf

Comment

She has hair down her back too??

dafuqqqq

brbvomiting

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X