Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people defending Margarito for cheating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Thsi makes no sense to me.
    Look,Margarito ****ed up. He got caught and served his suspension. Might he have ****ed up one of my favorite fighters Cotto permanently? It's possible indeed. He deserves to earn a living. He's an exciting guy to watch. He brings it every fight. He will never cheat again. Let it go and move on. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance after they've paid for their mistake. Margarito getting whooped by Shane doesnt mean he cant whoop alot of other welters. Shane is the hardest puncher at 147 and had enough speed to keep catching Margarito perfectly flush. Margarito should've been knocked unconscious by those shots but he wasnt. To beat Margarito you have to either outwork him or hit like a truck. He'd be hell for all welters but Shane. I believe he will come back and be a force again. I cant wait to see it !

Comment

Thsi makes no sense to me.
      same reason that YOU would defend floyd or pwill if they cheated. Cuz you and cheto supporters are nuthuggers.

Comment

Their are 2 people on the planet who believe Margarito when he tells them he had no idea about the wraps.....Bob Arum and Freddie Roach.....

He should have copped a two year ban and a huge monetary penalty...if he returns after that then i got no problem........but one year is nothing in modern boxing where guys fight once or twice a year when they aren't banned.

Comment

Still makes no sense.

Comment

This makes no sense to me.
            They are dickriding ******s like chicana and shalafi who have some serious man love for that piece of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
              They are dickriding ******s like chicana and shalafi who have some serious man love for that piece of ****.
              says the biggest kneeguel stan.

Comment

Working...
              X