Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMAO! Pacquaio Does Preview Of What Would Happen If Him In Floyd Would Ever Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    datu puti soy sauce is actually pretty good...
    Yo I got that **** in my kitchen son and the video cracked me up cause it was cheesy as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      datu puti soy sauce is actually pretty good...

Shoop Da Whoop agrees. When Shoop Da Whoop was homeless he eat two packs a day.

Comment

if you actually spoke gobbledeegok, you would know what was REALLY going on in that commercial.

first Pacquiao's mother says 'I hate you, dont ever come home!', so Pacquiao goes to a taco stand and decides to buy a bottle of sugary water(which is the only thing the stand sells). quickly a guy pops up and says 'dont drink that, its poisoned!' and Pacquiao flips a **** for no reason and also punches some Mexican guy that works at the stand.

its actually a political campaign, that creepy red haired guy asks near the end 'Do you really want this man to babysit you children?'

Comment

Originally posted by Rab- View Post
          Yo I got that **** in my kitchen son and the video cracked me up cause it was cheesy as ****.

dude, ALL his videos are cheesy...so cheesy that you almost have to laugh...

as for the soy sauce, man i wish i had some leftover rice...i'd make some fried rice and eggs right now (hungover as ****)

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
            if you actually spoke gobbledeegok, you would know what was REALLY going on in that commercial.

first Pacquiao's mother says 'I hate you, dont ever come home!', so Pacquiao goes to a taco stand and decides to buy a bottle of sugary water(which is the only thing the stand sells). quickly a guy pops up and says 'dont drink that, its poisoned!' and Pacquiao flips a **** for no reason and also punches some Mexican guy that works at the stand.

its actually a political campaign, that creepy red haired guy asks near the end 'Do you really want this man to babysit you children?'

Comment

wow lol we've got a genius here XD

I understood all of it and its no way like what you've just said...

well... for sure many people would see that you're just joking though

Comment

Working...
              X