• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    Skip to 3:35 to hear mine lol

"That's it, he's broke his legs!"

Comment

Not a great one-liner, but Glen McCorry's line just before Lewis KO's Rahman made me chuckle.

"Rahman is starting to get his jab more powerfully.........'

BOOM BOOM.

Comment

Comment

Naseem Hamed vs Kevin Kelley - in the last round (round 4) Larry Merchant does not say anything for a really long time, both fighters exchange knockdowns, and eventually Hamed drops Kelley for the last time, and then Merchant just shouts "whooa!" It was very funny and I pretty much shouted out the exact same thing at the exact same time. He had just been so absorbed in the action that had taken place in that sequence that he couldnt even muster any words until it had finished, and his reaction pretty much mirrored my own.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
            Naseem Hamed vs Kevin Kelley - in the last round (round 4) Larry Merchant does not say anything for a really long time, both fighters exchange knockdowns, and eventually Hamed drops Kelley for the last time, and then Merchant just shouts "whooa!" It was very funny and I pretty much shouted out the exact same thing at the exact same time. He had just been so absorbed in the action that had taken place in that sequence that he couldnt even muster any words until it had finished, and his reaction pretty much mirrored my own.
            Yeah, that has always been one of my faves too. Love the way Foreman follows it up with 'He's for real, the Prince is for real'. The HBO boys were great that night.

It's Just after the 3 minute mark. Really wish there was a quality recording available of this fight. It deserves it.

Comment

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG-Jim Lampley

Comment

Was watching a BAMMA mma fight and one of the fighters couldn't seem to miss with anything and the commentator said something along the lines of "he's seeing more openings than a gynecologist"

Actually I remember him saying quite a few funny one liners

Comment

Naseem Hamed vs Kevin Kelly when they are talking about the Princes power, something like "The Price has power in both hands but we are yet to see it" and then BOOM, Kelly goes down.

What a great fight, i remember jumping up and down like a little girl during that fight

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    For me it's plain and simple
                    "Oh mah Gawd"!
                    this ^^^^

R.I.P. MANNY

Comment

I think this is from Salido Vs. Lopez II

"Nuts and Guts ladies and gentlemen"

not sure who it was.

Comment

Working...