No announcement yet.

Chris Matthews: 'im so glad we had that storm last week'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Chris Matthews: 'im so glad we had that storm last week'

In light of everybody going into full tard mode and only bashing the right, im going to take it upon myself to post some ******ation from the left. Funny how theres been nothing but silence on this, if faux news had said this the left would be in a frenzy and a thread would have undoubtedly been created by now.

Chris Matthews a lib talking head.

Comment

bump this thread. wheres quetzl?

Comment

What was the context? Sounds like he says he was glad the storm was last week because of the election? What an idiot.

Comment

I don't like using the word "******" but this is that one exception...Chris Matthews is a facking ******.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
            What was the context? Sounds like he says he was glad the storm was last week because of the election? What an idiot.
            That is the context, the storm brought forth good possibilites for politics. He tried to clarify it by saying hes only glad it happened for political reasons, and not wanting people to get hurt/be suffering, but that is the reality of the situation, people were hurt/suffering....and hes glad the storm happened still.

Edit:not sure why i used the word reality when talking in the context of libs, reality is a lost concept lol (thats a jab, im just tired of all this political partisan b.s., a million and one faux news threads being created, etc. Will be glad when its over)

Comment

Buumpity bump

Comment

He was an idiot for what he said, then came on the very next day and apologized but he didn't mean it in terms that he's glad the storm did all that damage.

He is from NJ and so is his family, so I don't think he wanted something bad to happen to them. He said something out of political gain and really went overboard on it.

It was stupid and idiotic.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  Buumpity bump
                  WTF? It was already on the first page and had been replied to 19 minutes before you bumped it.

Comment

i'd be real glad to put my thumbs on that guy's throat and let him feel my strength...

people i went to college with are homeless.... lots of them.

Comment

Working...
                    X