No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    I told you mofos that Chief would be here soon enough.

Goddamn, the last time I saw this many heavy hitters in the same place, it was in a "most vicious knockouts" highlight over on youtube.
    And you BETTA kneaux IT Bringer homie!!!!!!! I was finna hit the chow hall cause its lunch time over here. But I said atleast let me check in and report to the Drunk Lang 1st. My loyalty knows no boundaries.

Comment

• I've never been so drunk that I fell asleep in the shower. I did tie one on and fall asleep on one of those inflatable lounge chairs in my gf's parents' pool once, though.

I was out there for hours, and nobody even knew I had passed the **** out - They just thought I was relaxing because I had a hard week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        And you BETTA kneaux IT Bringer homie!!!!!!! I was finna hit the chow hall cause its lunch time over here. But I said atleast let me check in and report to the Drunk Lang 1st. My loyalty knows no boundaries.
        You at work? Damn, no gettin twisted.

I'm addin you to the list. Whenever the next nite is, I want you on the drank Chief.

Comment

We're happy to have you, man. Don't let us stop you from getting some grub, though. Me and Mang are gonna be here for a while, Run, too, if he doesn't pass out first.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            I've never been so drunk that I fell asleep in the shower. I did tie one on and fall asleep on one of those inflatable lounge chairs in my gf's parents' pool once, though.

I was out there for hours, and nobody even knew I had passed the **** out - They just thought I was relaxing because I had a hard week.
            How can you pass out in the shower?

Passed out takin a deuce or at the PC desk? Thats anotha story.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
              Shit, I'm just gettin started. Not as in drinkin, but as in feelin it. Join the party. I want you sippin sumthin homey.
              Already Mang bruh. I guess I can wreak of near-beer for lunch. Them hoes prolly aint servin up nuthin to go wit it, but **** it. It's a wang-dang-drunk-lang-special guest appearance by Mang party and ya potna gotta be all in. Aint no other way.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_bringer View Post
                i've never been so drunk that i fell asleep in the shower. I did tie one on and fall asleep on one of those inflatable lounge chairs in my gf's parents' pool once, though.

i was out there for hours, and nobody even knew i had passed the **** out - they just thought i was relaxing because i had a hard week. :lol1:
                lmao .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• That won't be until he returns from deployment, mang. But I've already made reservations to burn the candle at both ends with him the night he returns home (about a month from now), you're more than welcome to join us. The more, the merrier.

Comment

• I've never passed out taking a deuce, either.

I have done the whole "sit on the toilet, turn the lights out, hold your head in your hands, and try to feel better" thing a few dozen times, though. Normally right after that trip to the bathroom where you realize you're so ****ed up, you just need a minute in total darkness and silence to collect yourself.

Comment

Already Mang bruh. I guess I can wreak of near-beer for lunch. Them hoes prolly aint servin up nuthin to go wit it, but **** it. It's a wang-dang-drunk-lang-special guest appearance by Mang party and ya potna gotta be all in. Aint no other way.
                      Pure poetry brother.

I hereby retract my previous post. I thought you might be coppin out.

Comment

Working...
                      X