Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Ortiz fights Manny next..would you support it??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The funny thing is it's actually a bit of an interesting fight, just to see how pac does against Ortiz in comparison with floyd and because I bet it would be entertaining.

But the amount of criticism pac would get for "fighting floyd's leftovers" would be immense to say the least, so it's not a good move on pac's part.

Comment

i would because i just cant help it, but man it'd be a big downer, i really want to see pacquiao-mayweather

Comment

Yes I Would Buy It...Pac should fight Mayweather next though

Comment

marquez is his last fight. read it at xxx boxing .com
          he said if theres no mayweather fight he's retiring from the sport

Comment

holy hell. Ofcourse not.

Comment

I don't need to watch Ortiz fight again

Martinez, Mayweather, Bradley and Khan are the only good fights left for pac

Comment

I would support it, whats wrong with all the top fighters fighting each other?
                I mean lets be real we have Wlad vs Mormeck if that fight can make sense in the boxing world this fight makes more sense.

Comment

Gawd I hope that does not happen. I want Bradley!!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                    The funny thing is it's actually a bit of an interesting fight, just to see how pac does against Ortiz in comparison with floyd and because I bet it would be entertaining.

But the amount of criticism pac would get for "fighting floyd's leftovers" would be immense to say the least, so it's not a good move on pac's part.
                    most likely the same way as with Shane Mosley.

Also Ortiz was yelling that he is too good now, and Maidana doesnt deserve the rematch. I'd love to see the rematch..

Comment

No, just like I didn't support him fighting Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X