Povetkin by decision
    60.71%
    See evenly matched, difficult to predict
    5.95%

The poll is expired.

Glad to see Povetkin finally getting in the ring with someone of note

Ruslan should make it a competitive fight but Povetkin pulls it out

Comment

I think Povetkin stops Chagaeev in the 11th round.

Comment

chagaev doesn't have enough left.povetkin by ud

Comment

someone needs to make a statement in this fight! or the division looks very bad!

Comment

My pick: povetkin by ud if he doesnt break his hands again...

Comment

Originally posted by Hayehammer View Post
              someone needs to make a statement in this fight! or the division looks very bad!
              Lately, Robert Helenius, Mike Perez, Seth Mitchell and David Price have been making statements with spectacular KOs.

The division is healthy. There's plenty of talented up-and-comers: Glazkov, Helenius, Mitchell, Price, Pulev, Perez, Chisora, Boytsov, Pala, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                Lately, Robert Helenius, Mike Perez, Seth Mitchell and David Price have been making statements with spectacular KOs.

The division is healthy. There's plenty of talented up-and-comers: Glazkov, Helenius, Mitchell, Price, Pulev, Perez, Chisora, Boytsov, Pala, etc.
                perez, price and mitchell caught my attention and i liked what i saw in their last fights! The other guys have to prove themselves! boytsov hasnt fought in the ring for quite some and even if chisora knocks out fury i wouldnt call him ready for klitschko! these guys have a long way to go.
                pulev in his last outing i was hoping that he would get more agressive but he was too aggressive against rossy and got hit with a lot of shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayehammer View Post
                  perez, price and mitchell caught my attention and i liked what i saw in their last fights! The other guys have to prove themselves! boytsov hasnt fought in the ring for quite some and even if chisora knocks out fury i wouldnt call him ready for klitschko! these guys have a long way to go.
                  pulev in his last outing i was hoping that he would get more agressive but he was too aggressive against rossy and got hit with a lot of shots.
                  Helenius and Pulev already have a better resume than Arreola after 16 and 12 fights....Perez has beat....Tye fields lol

Comment

I think its even.

Comment

Working...
                    X