Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody Who Can Show Me Multiple Clips Of Floyd Running In The Ring Gets 20mill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha I thought I would have got at least an attempt but not even one vid posted.

Comment

Here you go champ:

9:20 into the first video (or the whole thing really

Where's my 20 mil?!

Comment

I have one of him running out of the ring. Does that get me 10 mill instead?

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
          There's not another fighter close to money when it comes to fighting in the pocket
          Um Toney...?

Comment

Its a bit of trick question because Fraud only fights people he can beat.

I can think of 2 examples and I don't need any points for them.

The Baldomir fight (why would anyone run from him)

And the first Castillo fight.

The rest of the fights he's been in is him fighting overly defensively against guys that "the GOAT" should be knocking out.

Not fighting scared.

Comment

Originally posted by Brockton Lip View Post
              Um Toney...?
              nobody does it better...

Toney has a real body of work against countless world class opponents and ducked nobody while never running like a bitch.

In other words, a Real Man™.

Comment

he even got booed in his own hometown for running.

fast forward to around 0:40

yeah he injured his hand in this fight, so he did have a reason for running in this fight. but that's not what you asked, so...

20 mil please

Comment

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
                  another ******* myth exposed. those illiterate dudes need to try and receive a G.E.D.
                  illiterate? G.E.D? You must be talking about floyd fans. Most non americans especially asian posters are much better at the english language than floyd's wanksta ghetto disciples. Pacquiao fans dont have a problem trying to figure out what a decade is.

Comment

Originally posted by mgm-134 View Post

he even got booed in his own hometown for running.

Fast forward to around 0:40

yeah he injured his hand in this fight, so he did have a reason for running in this fight. But that's not what you asked, so...

20 mil please

looooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllll

Comment

Originally posted by Bastian Loc View Post
                      Its a bit of trick question because Fraud only fights people he can beat.

I can think of 2 examples and I don't need any points for them.

The Baldomir fight (why would anyone run from him)

And the first Castillo fight.

The rest of the fights he's been in is him fighting overly defensively against guys that "the GOAT" should be knocking out.

Not fighting scared.
                      The Boldomir fight he hurt his hand after landing so much on Baldomir and had such a big lead why press the fight when he couldn't knock out Baldomir with a steel pipe.

It was the second Castillio fight that Floyd moved more in thus why Castillo was less effective and unable to get to Floyd's body. The second half of the first JLC fight was fought in very close quarters~

As for being great, there is more than one way to skin a cat, if you can't see greatness in multiple ways of fighting then you really have no clue what you are talking about in relation to the sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X