Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

13 year old S.AFRICAN Wonder Kid Tiger Muhammad.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

read the entire thread

this is BS

i'd love to be wrong here. i'm not.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
      Ya hopefully he's the real deal. Boxing needs someone like him. Man I wish they let 13 year olds turn pro. He can like dehydrate to 168 and knock out Andre Ward.

if he's as good as they say, why not just take on wladimir and get it over with?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        if he's as good as they say, why not just take on wladimir and get it over with?
        Well he's 13... That's illegal. i'M WAITING for the footage, but if he's as good as they say. I think he will Sanders Wlad. But he's only 13.. Man I can't wait till he turns pro I'm gonna look up the age limit .

He's also not a REAL HW yet.. He's 13 6'3 and weights 200 pounds of muscles. That's not a real HW, when he's done growing they said he will be like 6'7 and 250. HIS POWER WILL ONLY INCREASE, I'm talking to a power expert now ...
        they said his power will ONLY INCREASE with time

Comment

He's got a long way to go, remind us in six years.

Comment

I'm not even suppose to know about it. It just exploded within a week, my uncle was just there for the inital discovery. So I am one of the first to know about this.

Basically some top heavyweights (unnamed) sparring partners were at the gym in S.AFRICA Cape Town and they were like wow this kid is pretty big. So they put gloves on him and he literally dominated them. Professional fighters who sparred with champions like Wladimir were laid out within 2 rounds by a 13 year old kid who never even boxed. It was unreal.
            Well he's 13... That's illegal. i'M WAITING for the footage, but if he's as good as they say. I think he will Sanders Wlad. But he's only 13.. Man I can't wait till he turns pro I'm gonna look up the age limit .

He's also not a REAL HW yet.. He's 13 6'3 and weights 200 pounds of muscles. That's not a real HW, when he's done growing they said he will be like 6'7 and 250. HIS POWER WILL ONLY INCREASE, I'm talking to a power expert now ...
            they said his power will ONLY INCREASE with time
            Ok he sounds very impressive. So what's a power expert?

Comment

bull**** ive made my mind up,"i spoke to a 7 year old 6ft kid with the power of both klitsckos and jack dempsey hes gonna break on the scene very soon"anybody believe me

Comment

Power Expert, Professor at my Uni

Sorry for the early phone call, professor but did you get my emails and info?

NP, and yes I did. I'm going to keep it short but clear regarding power expandation and expectations.

Thanks

Now as a 13 year old 6'3 200 pound boxer you say he hits as hard as another former boxer name Lennox Lewis?

Yes.

Ok. Well say Prime Lennox Lewis hits at a Meter of 1300. If a 13 year old 6'3 200 pound fighter hits at 1300. Due to trajectory projection of growth rate/hormone on concept basis. He is projected to hit around 1650 by the time he's 16. Now he will experience another jump due to outside factors like experience, timing and overall technique+100-300
                Which equates to around 1950ish, his physical prime will not come as an athlete until his mid 20's. His early 20's should see him hitting at 2650ish without any added resources (additional training,conditioning) his true physical prime should see him at 3500.

So in other words. by the time he's 17 he wil be hitting at around 450 meters harder than the best version of Lennox.
                In his prime he will be hitting TWICE as hard as Lennox Lewis.

WOW HOLY ****.

Comment

Originally posted by the collector View Post
                  bull**** ive made my mind up,"i spoke to a 7 year old 6ft kid with the power of both klitsckos and jack dempsey hes gonna break on the scene very soon"anybody believe me

i spoke to a guy with six arms, like goro from the mortal combat series

8 ft tall
                  600 lbs

110 inch reach on all three sets of arms.

and he's still an infant.

the doctor slapped him on the butt to get him to start crying, and he hit the doctor back. poor guy's brain hemorrhaged, and now he's a veggie.

Comment

Power Expert, Professor at my Uni

Sorry for the early phone call, professor but did you get my emails and info?

NP, and yes I did. I'm going to keep it short but clear regarding power expandation and expectations.

Thanks

Now as a 13 year old 6'3 200 pound boxer you say he hits as hard as another former boxer name Lennox Lewis?

Yes.

Ok. Well say Prime Lennox Lewis hits at a Meter of 1300. If a 13 year old 6'3 200 pound fighter hits at 1300. Due to trajectory projection of growth rate/hormone on concept basis. He is projected to hit around 1650 by the time he's 16. Now he will experience another jump due to outside factors like experience, timing and overall technique+100-300
                    Which equates to around 1950ish, his physical prime will not come as an athlete until his mid 20's. His early 20's should see him hitting at 2650ish without any added resources (additional training,conditioning) his true physical prime should see him at 3500.

So in other words. by the time he's 17 he wil be hitting at around 450 meters harder than the best version of Lennox.
                    In his prime he will be hitting TWICE as hard as Lennox Lewis.

WOW HOLY ****.
                    Wah! So have you spoken to the chin and skills expert?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X