Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cunningham To Garcia: Devon Knocks Maidana Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cunningham To Garcia: Devon Knocks Maidana Out!

In a recent interview with Elie Seckbach, trainer Robert Garcia said that Marcos Maidana would knock Devon Alexander out if they ever met in a rematch. Alexander defeated Maidana by a lopsided unanimous decision in February, 2012. The fight was both men's welterweight debut. It should be noted that Garcia started working with Maidana after that fight.

Alexander's trainer and manager Kevin Cunningham found Garcia's comments humorous. He feels that not only would his fighter beat the Argentine again in a rematch, but this time by stoppage.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Devon cant KO an old Fly.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilGenius View Post
      Devon cant KO an old Fly.
      Devon was very very close to stopping the "warrior" Maidana and I hate Devon.

Comment

Devin by KO

from a choke hold

Comment

Cunningham is a piece of *****. Devon's game plan against Marcos was to spoil the fight and hold from round 1. Was horrid to watch. With a neutral ref and venue Devon is in real trouble

Comment

WarDana!

i'd drop some points on Maidana in the rematch.. I just think he's adapted more to the weight.. plus i'm not 100% sure but didn't maidana hurt alexander as well? regardless I like this rematch..

Comment

Though he hurt Maidana in their first fight, there was also a LOT of clinching. I think Chino is more acclimated to the weight now, and Devon will get hurt if he goes looking for the KO. He gets stopped if he fought like he did against Purdy.

Comment

In the 1st Rudy Perez was already sick and Maidana was trained by Rudy's assistant, also it was his 1st fight at 147.Maidana looked like he didn't have a plan, but just to make it rough, and Devon all he did was punch and hold. With a good strategy Maidana can pull it off. Bradley showed the blueprint, when it gets ugly for Devon he has no courage.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4If7vEUAnPU

Disgusting

Comment

clinch and move, UD all day.

Comment

Working...
                    X