Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious question..How the hell is Floyd still the WBC champ at 147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious question..How the hell is Floyd still the WBC champ at 147?

He won the belt Sept 2011 and has not defended it in 14 months and has not announced any intention to fight and even won another title at 154.Reason ask is because i remember when Martinez beat Pavlik they immediately told him to drop one of the belts and ended up stripping him on his 154 and 160 WBC titles.

Good question Larry,
    Like Pac I think they are above the rules and mandatorys etc dont apply to them.

p4p rankings though arent as corrupt and If Floyd keeps cherry picking 1 leftover every year then he cant maintain his number 1 position.

Comment

Good to see you can also ask critical questions concering Floyd. props to you Larry

Comment

Better question....How the hell is he any where near the top two P4P?

Marketing....to answer your question. A meaningless trinket to call him a division champ! AKA bullshlt!

Comment

C'mon Larry, you know why. Politics my man, politics

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Better question....How the hell is he any where near the top two P4P?

Marketing....to answer your question. A meaningless trinket to call him a division champ! AKA bullshlt!
            Kinda like a 154lb title on the line at a catchweight of 150lbs huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                kinda like all of them. There is only one champ.

Comment

because boxing is corrupt. its one set of rules for one, and one set for another.

Comment

Originally posted by PD21 View Post
                    Good question Larry,
                    Like Pac I think they are above the rules and mandatorys etc dont apply to them.

p4p rankings though arent as corrupt and If Floyd keeps cherry picking 1 leftover every year then he cant maintain his number 1 position.
                    I do not think Floyd is cherry picking anyone nor is that what this thread is about, so please dont direct it in that direction.

Comment

Working...
                    X