No announcement yet.

Celebrities that people think are hot but you don't

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    makeup is used to cover blemishes and accentuate the features that human beings find attractive. the main focus are the eyes and the cheekbones.

does it make them look better?
    the right makeup on the right girl does.

does it mean that they're not better looking than girls on the street? come on now.
    take a regular girl straight out of bed and put her into these bad lighting situations, and snap a picture of her face when it's in an unflattering pose, and see how she looks.

i can garantee it will be easier to make your average broad look that bad. making these celebrities look bad can be hard work. those "bad" photos made whoever took them a lot of money

and to you guys posting pictures of celebrities that are bad or off, you get that those pictures are about as bad as they look, and that the photographer who shot them probably had to take thousands of pictures to get them to look like that.

call me old fashioned, i guess, but i endorse the beauty of a woman renowned for her looks over some girl a the bus station,
    Oh they're definitely better than the "average women", but in many places (especially big cities like NY or LA) it isn't too hard to find women that match or surpass many Hollywood celebrities on a sheer physical level.
    Last edited by res; 10-10-2012, 11:38 AM.

Comment

makeup is used to cover blemishes and accentuate the features that human beings find attractive. the main focus are the eyes and the cheekbones.

does it make them look better?
      the right makeup on the right girl does.
      The right makeup will always make a woman look better man. Regardless if she's the "wrong" or "right" girl.

The wrong makeup will always fukk them up.

I have no problem with these celebrities, all I'm saying is that makeup make them look better.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        This might be the most overrated bi.tch of all time.

for some reason I always found her not beautiful but sexy...

Comment

Rihanna..
          Katie Perry
          Angelina Jolie.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            for some reason I always found her not beautiful but sexy...

she was one of the planet's best looking women when "the mask" came out. remember that one? jim carey finds a mask in the hudson river and turns into ... the mask.

her prime was such a long time ago! it looks like she's had a ton of work done since then.

Comment

she was one of the planet's best looking women when "the mask" came out. remember that one? jim carey finds a mask in the hudson river and turns into ... the mask.

her prime was such a long time ago! it looks like she's had a ton of work done since then.
              Ehhhh she ruined her skin with all that sun

Comment

Originally posted by Golden View Post
                Rihanna..
                Katie Perry
                Angelina Jolie.
                Jolie? Including younger Jolie?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Ehhhh she ruined her skin with all that sun
                  Still looks good.

Comment

hell yeah! the mask Smoooking!!!!...
                    because of that movie I find her sexy, especially in that picture there...that red dress makes her look fu˘king sexy!

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                      Yes...

Sofia is sexy regardless and Jennifer Lopez (someone here put her down also) is also sexy as hell...top notch MILF's...

Comment

Working...
                      X