Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trout Doubts Canelo's Story Getting Revenge For Brother

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Trout Doubts Canelo's Story Getting Revenge For Brother

WBA junior middleweight champion Austin Trout (26-0, 14KOs) doubts the story of WBC king Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (41-0-1, 30KOs), who claims he wanted to face Trout in order get revenge for his older brother Rigoberto Alvarez, who Trout decisioned two years ago in Guadalajara for the WBA title. Canelo faces Trout on April 20 at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas. [Click Here To Read More]

ROFL, Trout just keeps it too real. I'm sure the whole revenge stuff was bullcrap anyways, just GBP trying to sell the fight.

Comment

Trout a idiot, no shit trout. what made you think that.

its a topic line for the fight and add a lil drama.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
        ROFL, Trout just keeps it too real. I'm sure the whole revenge stuff was bullcrap anyways, just GBP trying to sell the fight.
        Yeah trying to sell a fight most boxing fans wanted to see.

Comment

I kinda buy it. He's not gonna avenge every lost his brother has had but the opportunity came here so I'm sure that is part of his motivation.

Comment

of course it's bullshit. it took alvarez 2 years to muster up the courage to fight trout. they even have a rematch clause set. we'll see what canelo is made of on the 20th. hopefully it's a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
              Yeah trying to sell a fight most boxing fans wanted to see.
              I agree, his realness is definitely hindering the marketing. Trout needs to learn how to sell a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                LOL. What's not to like about this guy? Comes across as a real down to earth dude, earned himself the fight, calls USADA out (I'm aware it was a "joke" and I'm sure Haymon/GB had nothing to do with him taking the statement back. One could say it's a joke, but it's still based on the truth), and now this. I like Canelo, but I gotta go for Trout

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                  of course it's bullshit. it took alvarez 2 years to muster up the courage to fight trout. they even have a rematch clause set. we'll see what canelo is made of on the 20th. hopefully it's a great fight.
                  He has always been ready for Trout, duh. Trout is the one shaking like a girl. Watch how he will run the whole fight.

Comment

well it won't matter why its going to happen now, all I care about are the questions that will be answered come fight night, and may the best man win. War Canelo!!

Comment

Working...
                    X