Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conte working with Khan now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always thought Khan juiced before with all the bulking up after his chin got exposed. Maybe now he will do it right.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      Add him to the 'suspicious' list.

Anyone who willingly seeks the help of Conte, I cannot trust.
      Indeed.

I don't think we will learn anything about Khan in his next fight. It's set up for a big Khan showcase, he will look good in putting Diaz away, thus setting up a big clash against the winner of the 140 tourne

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
        Ibuprofen? And why does it list stuff like his opponent and date and network? Man that paper looks even more fake now... Looks like some **** that was drawn up to set someone up.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Gambao even admitted he went to the freaken clinic. He said he went there to buy regular supplements, but the the owner of the place being a known PED pusher was just a coincidence of course.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            Gambao even admitted he went to the freaken clinic. He said he went there to buy regular supplements, but the the owner of the place being a known PED pusher was just a coincidence of course.
            Either that or Major League Baseball, for reasons they choose not to reveal for now, have engaged in an intricate and elaborate plot to frame Yuri Gamboa.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless
              Hey bro, you don't have to defend Conte anymore. He already dropped Donaire, just let it go... I know how you guys do, you always feel you have to defend anyone related to your fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                Hey bro, you don't have to defend Conte anymore. He already dropped Donaire, just let it go... I know how you guys do, you always feel you have to defend anyone related to your fighters.

Where in my post did I defend Conte?

And whatever happen to never watching a Gamboa fight ever again? Changed your mind?

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

Where in my post did I defend Conte?

And whatever happen to never watching a Gamboa fight ever again? Changed your mind?
                  Lol nope. Gamboa isn't fighting is he? I look at things from every angle bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

Ibuprofen? And why does it list stuff like his opponent and date and network? Man that paper looks even more fake now... Looks like some **** that was drawn up to set someone up.

IMAGE#1
                    I'm just saying man. It looks to me like they put those little details in like saying "look we really worked with this guy and we know him". You from Miami by any chance or have family there? If you did you would know how people work over there. I wouldn't be surprised if the list including the MLB players was just fake to dirty people's name. But then again I wouldn't be surprised if they were all dirty too.

Like I said in another thread, some of tje MLB players have gotten off and the MLB atm is suing Bosch for him to release all his evidence if any.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                      Bit more than his name just "being on a list" to be fair

This guy has been supplying a lot of top athletes with PEDs so Gamboa better have a damn good explanation for how his name ended up on a page like that one. Doesn't seem too innocent to me I have to say.
                      Where is that picture from? I haven't been keeping up with all the controversy.

Comment

Working...
                      X