Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner said he would never fight mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner said he would never fight mayweather.

he was asked on espn fnf if he would fight mayweather and he replied "negative"...

Do you think this is a fight he should go after?

What do you think of his choice not to pursue a mayweather fight? and voluntarily miss out on the most money hell ever make.

Kind of an odd career move because that will be the biggest fight he could possibly get maybe ever.

However, Mayweather is his idol some people would want to fight their idols but some others wouldn't. So I wouldn't make too much of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Riggsy Pooh View Post
      he was asked on espn fnf if he would fight mayweather and he replied "negative"...

What do you think of his choice not to pursue a mayweather fight? and voluntarily miss out on the most money hell ever make.
      How can two duckers fight each other? Somebody would have to give

Comment

Thought broner did a real good job. By downplaying the fight it makes people want it more. I wish he acted like espn broner all the time. I was impressed.

Down the road I don't know if villian against villian will sell much but brothers against each other or cain vs abel will.

Comment

Originally posted by Riggsy Pooh View Post

I guess broner isnt stupid after all, he knows a ass whooping would take place. No matter how good you can imitate the original will always be better.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            Thought broner did a real good job. By downplaying the fight it makes people want it more. I wish he acted like espn broner all the time. I was impressed.

Down the road I don't know if villian against villian will sell much but brothers against each other or cain vs abel will.
            I think in the case of that fight Floyd will be playing the good guy. People will be getting behind him in droves to see Broner get beat (possible).

Comment

Broner will never fight

Money may and Danny Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by wash View Post
                Broner will never fight

Money may and Danny Garcia
                theyre both haymon fighters... but he said hes goin after the champ at 140 when he does move up... right now thats danny... even though he really doesnt deserve to be named the champ.

Comment

Working...
                X