No announcement yet.

Is it me or was Moreno's trunk a bit too low

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it me or was Moreno's trunk a bit too low

I know some of Mares shots were pretty low, i have stated that in my previous thread but didnt you find Morenos trunk a tad too low?

And Please lets not bring back the agbeko fight i think everyone is in agreement that those were legit low blows.

your thoughts?

he think he too cool, he pulled them down himself. I remember thinking like motherfucker this is a fight not the time to try and look cute.

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
      I know some of Mares shots were pretty low, i have stated that in my previous thread but didnt you find Morenos trunk a tad too low?

And Please lets not bring back the agbeko fight i think everyone is in agreement that those were legit low blows.

your thoughts?
      Pics?

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
        he think he too cool, he pulled them down himself. I remember thinking like motherfucker this is a fight not the time to try and look cute.
        He was pulling it down in the fight, those body shots were taking their effects no doubt.

Morenos trunk being low made it look like some Mare's shots were low

Comment

this is how he was wearing his shorts

Comment

this is how he was wearing his shorts
            They aren't that low, a little under his belly button.

Comment

Nah he was just trying to show his V-cut

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                They aren't that low, a little under his belly button.
                man when you trunk starts showing (that the part your stomach turn into you hip) your shit is low.

Comment

man when you trunk starts showing (that the part your stomach turn into you hip) your shit is low.
                  Lower than most fighters wear them to be sure. But I'd rather he wear them there then up above his belly button like some guys do.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                    Lower than most fighters wear them to be sure. But I'd rather he wear them there then up above his belly button like some guys do.
                    yeah but rather it have to high then low cause the way low blows are counted are underneath the belt line usually, so he did himself a disservice.

Comment

Working...
                    X